Friday, July 13, 2012

The Ramblings of a Schoolgirl


A two-parter caption! It doesn't feature any surgery, but follows the trials of a young investigative journalist undercover in a prestigious school, dealing with an ambitious adult rival.

I don't know if anyone will like this sort of thing or not, but I've always had a thing for role reversals and reduced status type stories and captions. One of my favorite sites that often dealt with this subject is gone now, a Yahoo group called Stripsearchthree. Thankfully most of the stories on that site can still be found on http://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/C_Lakewood/. The story Marilyn Corbin, by C_Lakewood and Alec Leamus, is a good example of this genre. http://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/C_Lakewood/Marilyn%20Corbin.txt

Thanks all, and don't forget to vote in my poll! :)

- B-Rex

6 comments:

  1. Definitely a fan of undercover stories - particularly in prison or school environments where things go horrible wrong (or right, depending on your perspective!) for the unfortunate policewoman / journalist.

    Lakewood and Joe Doe have some excellent stories with this theme - I particularly recommend 'Brewbottom Saga' by Joe Doe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, definitely Brewbottom Saga, that's one of my favorites in the whole genre!

      Delete
  2. I'm slightly late to the party, but also a huge fan. Great job with this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you haven't already discovered it, I wrote four lengthy chapters of an Ageplay story building on this caption series. I doubt I'll ever have time to finish the story, but you might find it interesting to check out.

      Delete
    2. Yeah I worked my way backwards through the ageplay tagged series :). The other one was fun, though this one had the extra bonuses of Scarlett Johansson, a boss having run off to mexico, and diapers. ;)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...