Monday, September 24, 2012

A Few Interesting Links

Hello all, I'm working on the next chapter of the Prank War right now, but I wanted to take a moment and mention some story links I've found. I actually found these sites ages ago, but never got around to posting them here. I know many of you are interested in finding other websites like my blog, with similar content.

The first link is:

http://www.superheroinecentral.com/mrx/xpage/stories/notu.htm

This author is named Not-U and he has written several very long stories that I feel many of you would enjoy. These are all Superheroine-in-Peril type stories, but feature themes of bondage, revenge, mind control, breast enlargement, and other body alteration. Petplay and vocal changes sometimes show up, and many other subjects that I've touched on in some of my own stories and captions. The most recent story actually features forced Tattooing on a grand scale, with a mind control twist.

I can't stress enough how well written these stories are, especially the Foxx Force Five series, which I really recommend you read. Not-U has developed his own little world here for this series, with an altered history from our own that really works for the story. I think you would all truly enjoy it. Unfortunately, it is not finished yet, and Not-U is now working on a different series parodying Star Trek, which I have not read yet. Still, it is very nearly completed and the quality of the both the story and its countless hot scenes of humiliation, forced lactation, and intense sex are too wonderful to miss.

The other link is to:

http://toddcheese.tripod.com/

While I like many of the stories on this site, the one I really want to mention is "Keilani's Long Vacation." This is a multi-part age regression tale, following the misadventures of a young Hawaiian lady who is mistaken for a child and forced to live in an orphanage against her will. This is probably the best age regression story I've ever read.

7 comments:

  1. If you liked Not-U's stories, check out Orb's stories on Mr. X's site. His latest, The Closer, uses a substance that would make a great guest appearance in your Prank War series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been reading Orb's stories for ages, even found a few on other sites. A pussy-sealing substance, that is interesting. It would be a pretty easy thing to morph too. And I love that is also an aphrodisiac. How cruel and fiendish of those terminators.

      Of Orb's stories, I think I my favorite are the forced egg laying tales. Just the thought of a young heroine forced to shoot big blue eggs out of her snatch every few minutes, for decades to come, really pushes my buttons! In fact, I think Orb is the origin of my fetish for forced impregnation stories. Besides Janine, I really haven't explored those particular fantasies.

      Perhaps in the future...

      - B-Rex

      Delete
    2. The egg laying tales are a particular favorite of mine as well. Which other sites have you found his stories posted?

      Delete
    3. Unfortunately, I think the other site I found Orb on has gone down. Superstories.net or something like that. There's a new site at that location, but it doesn't have many stories on it. I think all of his stuff has been moved to Mr. X's site anyway, so you aren't missing anything.

      You've got me thinking of Orb's egglaying tales though, and now I want to make a caption to that effect. I wonder if Peezy is up to it....

      - B-Rex

      Delete
    4. Mmmm Peezy filled with egglets... sounds perfect!

      Delete
  2. super heroine central is now a pay site it seems and all access to MrX stories have been cut off :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can get his stories here, for free: http://www.dangerbabecentral.com/xpage/stories/stories.htm

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...