Sunday, September 30, 2012

Prank War: Peezy's Packed Pooter

Another chapter in the Prank War Saga! Peezy is punished for her betrayal of the EZ Sorority! This even has an early Halloween theme.

I never originally planned to make this series, but various comments got me thinking about Peezy and I decided I wanted to show what became of her after the EZ's discovered that she had released Gail and Tabitha. This series shows the aftermath of her unexpected gangbang, and her rather extreme punishment by Heather and Madysinn.

This is a long series, largely thanks to my attempts to add different ideas people have suggested in the comments. A little mind control, a little egg-laying, a lot of anal. I know some people don't care too much for anal as a theme, but I like it in captions. Anal sex is one of the more humiliating forms of sex, and I tend to focus on any bit of humiliation I can shove into a story. But I also worked in a bit of autocunnilingus, so hopefully it balances everything out. :-)

I was going to split this into two posts, one on Saturday and the second today, but then my internet connection died on me. So I am going to be nice and post all 12 captions in one go. I know I'd probably get more comments if I split them up, and it is tempting.

So please, prove my instincts wrong by commenting on this quick series. The ideas people bring up really do inspire me. This entire series never would have happened if not for your comments.

12 captions, after the break, as always. Please enjoy,

- B-Rex



















10 comments:

  1. I wonder what further humiliation is in store with that mp3? its all brewing up nicely.
    Great post as always.
    IDG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely loved this, will be sad to see this series end, but then again, gives you chance to go back to less intricate caps for a bit and recuperate! Can't wait to see what happens next, expecting some really special stuff over the final stretch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've put a lot of stuff on the back burner. I've got a short story about a woman trapped in a bizarre Japanese game show that I've been wanting to write for ages, and I even found a few pictures that would fit the story pretty well. That will probably be the next thing on my agenda once the PW is wrapped up.

      - B-Rex

      Delete
  3. Anal isn't my favorite, either (although I am not a doctor, I do have enough health-related education to be leery of fecal bacteria), but humiliation is always a turn-on for me.
    The pumpkin display is delicious. It comes close to one of my favorites, which is for a woman to be publicly displayed and/or used without her identity or even her status as a live human being known to the audience and/or the people using her. A "sculpture, "sex doll" or "in-wall relief device", for instance. A "fake rubber bosom" sticking out of a wall, that sort of thing. So the only thing that could be more fun for me than Peezy's fate as a jack o'lantern would be if her status as a living woman was kept secret.
    And yes, I am definitely looking forward to finding out what that MP3 recording is teaching her.
    Happy Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope she gets enough to eat and drink out there XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure the EZ's will take her down from time to time for cleaning, food, and refilling her reserve of eggs :-)

      - B-Rex

      Delete
  5. Can't say I enjoy anal or the nitty-gritty approach to details you sometimes get into... but what you write is just so fun to see that I can't help but enjoy it all the way! :D

    And here I am waiting for the next. Can't come soon enough! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry if I get carried away sometimes with the details, I just tend to write stories rather than the little blurbs and snippets that are more appropriate for a caption. And I'm terrible at editing out pointless details.

      If it helps, the next series will have a little forced tattooing. And probably not too much anal. I'm actually scaling it back a bit, otherwise I'll never get it done in a reasonable time frame and I want the big finale to be posted around Halloween.

      - B-Rex

      Delete
  6. Most of the characters are pretty unsympathetic (although you do feel the occasional twinge foe some of the things they go through), but I always feel a little sorry for poor Peezy.

    That's not to say I don't look forward to the next round of humiliations to be inflicted on her - please do carry on, sir! But of all the characters, I actually hope she comes through OK in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely Great! The humiliating end is by far the most enjoyable part. Please please do more like this! I absolutely love the revenge aspect due to breaking the rules. And the public punishment she must endure. Your work is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...