Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Prank War 2013: Whatever happened to Pussy Zucker?

This is first in a new series, reopening the Prank War Saga for a new year! If you don't know what the Prank War is all about, you might prefer to peruse my Prank War page for details and a list of the related caption series.

Ages ago I made a caption called simply Mandy. Steffimarichen sent me a link with more pictures to use to continue Mandy, and I even went so far as to write them all out, but I totally forgot about it; because a few posts later I started the Prank War Saga off, and I was distracted. Those captions are still somewhere in the depths of my hard drive and I'll try to post them whenever I find them.

Anyway, I've brought Mandy back for this new chapter in the Prank War Saga. She's now working as a Private Investigator, and I'm going to try to use her to check-in on all the old Sorority girls and see what has become of them.

I will say that all of this will be pretty involved, so knowing the history of the previous year's Prank War will probably be necessary to fully understand what is going on.

I'm also hoping to start a contest of sorts, letting you all come up with your own guest captions to show what you think became of poor Peezy. She was last seen in the Prank War Finale, caption 27, awaiting her fate at the hands of the corrupt Dean of Beaverhole University, Buford T. Rexford III.

I'd love to see what sort of nasty fate you all can devise for her! Whether you want to make a caption series of your own, or if you'd just prefer to write out a short story showing what became of Peezy, feel free to send it to me at berserkasaurusrex@gmail.com   :-) I'd really love to see all of your ideas!



Caption after the break, as usual. Hope you all like it,

- B-Rex

(Oh, and for those who are interested, my forced lactation collection ebook is up, Milking Madness Collection #1)





3 comments:

  1. Oh, excellent. I was wondering when we'd find out what happened to poor PZ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely looking forward to learning the horrifying truth.

    I may or may not have a caption to offer you -- if I do, I hope it will be considered worthy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to see your take on Peezy's ultimate fate. And don't worry, your captions are always welcome here.

      - B-Rex

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...