Sunday, April 27, 2014

Caption Contest Results

The contest poll has ended, and it's time to announce the winners.

But first, I just want to say that I think this first contest has been a great success, with many more submissions than I had expected. One of the submitting captioneers, Skullovitch, was even inspired to form his own caption blog, in part due to the contest and the resulting comments on his caps.

I hope to hold more contests in the near future. If anyone has any fun themes to suggest, let me know, either in the comments or via email.

Anyway, on to the winners:

Vedrina picked up first place, with his second caption getting 19 votes, out of 71 total. Dr. Psycho picked up second place, with "BJ Mouth Mod" getting 16 votes. My personal favorite caption was Meisa's "Quite Au Pair" caption, which tied with Dr. Psycho's at 16 votes as well.

So, Meisa, Dr. Psycho, and Vedrina are the three winners of the first Degraded Damsels' caption contest. For a prize, I will make a gift caption for each of you; please email me a description of your preferences (be as vague or detailed as you want) and I'll get busy making each of your caps. And be sure to let me know if you are okay with me posting those caps here, or if you prefer to keep them private.

Thanks everyone for your submissions, votes, and comments. This was a fun little contest, and I can't wait to start another. :-)

- B-Rex

6 comments:

  1. Yay my favorite won! =) And I'm happy that Skullovitch made his own blog. I like the captions he posted there really much and I would comment them, if there was the possibility to post it anoymous or another way without creating an account.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great contest, thanks for even giving us the opportunity. Kudos and congrats to those who won! As for the commenting issue on my blog, it has been taken care of. Didn't even realize it wasn't set so anyone could post a comment. I definitely appreciate feedback from anyone taking the time to read my caps, either way though I do appreciate the mention once again. I am definitely looking forward to future contests

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic job and kudos to everyone! And it's nice to see the final voting results being as broadly distributed as they are. I think it shows that there was a little something for everybody in there. If, however, your favorite theme was still somehow completely missed in this first "shotgun blast" of scenes, mention it here and maybe we can keep that in mind for next time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well done the winners. I do hope you well repeat this soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd like another "Taming a Tomboy" caption, like unto the deliciously nasty cheerleader cap you made for me before.
    Please do post it here -- I will be wanting to post it to my Tumblr feed, of course.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm... would something like a sort-of-sequel to Bitch to Barbie work? I've got a nice pic that would fit that theme, I think.

      Or did you have something more specific in mind? I've had a few ideas lately for a female-cop-turned-busty-department-plaything, which might fit the "Taming a Tomboy" theme too.

      - B-Rex

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...