Monday, May 26, 2014

Sourpuss

Happy Memorial Day! :-)

I was going to do a military-themed caption for today, but frankly, I couldn't think of anything terribly fun. So instead, here's a two-part caption about a guy stuck in a different sort of tricky situation; a direct sequel to my last transgender cap, Tinked Off!



As I recall, Tinked Off! was pretty well received when I posted it last October, so hopefully this sequel will go over just as well. It's also another shout-out/homage to Steffi's/Britney's wonderfully concise TG caps.

Also, I've posted a short, boob-oriented excerpt from my epic body-mod WIP story, on the sister blog, Humbled Harlots.

- B-Rex

3 comments:

  1. Pretty good, so far as I can judge a TG caption (still not my thing).

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm always delighted when you do a tg cap, you are one of the best at it

    That trashy starlet having to go celibate one was awesome too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great captions I love your TG work very thought out, interesting, and detailed it would be awesome if you could do more like these ones

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...