Friday, August 3, 2012

Good news and Bad news

So, firstly the bad news. It seems that Steffi's site Steffimariechen's TV/TG/CD Captions has disappeared. Hopefully it will return soon, as Steffi is one of my personal favorite TG caption writers and recently helped me find a non-diaper version of a picture I used in my Ramblings of a Schoolgirl caption a few weeks ago. More on that in a minute.

Now, the good news is really great news! C_Lakewood has restarted his Stripsearch yahoo group, this time at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/StripSearch4/. These groups have been the main inspiration for my age regression captions and are always a lot of fun. I fully encourage you all to go there.

Since the StripSearch groups have returned, I feel inspired. I have began to write a new age regression story based on the events immediately after Ramblings of a Schoolgirl. I don't really know how long it will take for me to finish, but hopefully I will be able to post it here soon. I originally didn't want to include a forced diapering aspect to the story, as I think that adds one element too many to make the tale plausible, but did so because the picture was already morphed to give Scarlett a diaper. My new story will not feature Scarlett in diapers, at least not at the beginning.

Even if Age Regression isn't really your thing, I hope that everyone will enjoy it anyway. I will try to put my undercover protagonist in as many humiliating situations as possible.

Thanks for visiting, everyone,

- B-Rex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...