Friday, December 11, 2015

Old School Prank

Hello everyone!

I've been going back through some of my IM chats with Bondage Barbie Doll, and picking out some captions I made to pictures she found. I always meant to make these into real caps and post them, but just never got around to it until now.

Most of them are like today's caption, very prank-oriented, as Barbie is a big fan of my old Prank War Saga caps, and generally enjoys caps that involve blond bimbos getting into predicaments. So as you might expect, a lot of these caps will include her as the main character. They are also a little simpler, a little less of a complete story than my usual fare, but hopefully they're still fun.


I've got several of these finished, and thought I'd post them, probably one a day, until I finish Tina Maree's prize caps or run out, whichever happens first. Tomorrow's cap will probably be a little genie themed caption if I can find my picture for it, or another Barbie cap, if not. Enjoy!

- B-Rex

2 comments:

  1. Loved it, a fun little enf prank. Enjoyed Barbie's raging revenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As usual, great job picking a great picture to pair with a well-written caption. Nice to see something akin to your prank war stuff again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...