Friday, September 20, 2019

A Widow Mistake and Unconventional Methods

Greetings, all! Since I missed Tuesday's caption, I've got two new caps for you today.



I've been mostly offline the last several days, doing some renovating. Had to re-run ethernet cables through my walls, and put in some new plugins while I was at it. So busy week. Nevertheless, I've actually managed to finish several more captions for next week, so you can expect those soon.

I've also been working on some transgender-themed ones, but one of those is too long so I'll probably just post it as a short story on my Patreon page in a few days, and then repost it here in a few weeks.

And I've also got some more short-form captions to post on the bdsmlr page too.

Hope you all enjoy the new caps, and a huge thanks to all who have commented on the last several posts, I really love reading all the feedback.

- B-Rex

4 comments:

  1. I'd love to see more of Natasha's misadventures I am a sucker for the Black Widow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second the continuation as Black Widow Misadventures maybe a sequel to this where Natasha has bomb implanted into her and put too work on the street or just serving them, another option could be a time skip to a new story where Natasha is complaining about her fate and how this is becoming a theme. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked Unconventional Methods! I'm a huge sucker for accidental situations like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First caption: I love finding pictures of redheads in black leather, and captioning them as Black Widow (blondes in black leather are Black Canary, of course).
    Second caption: Just how long DOES that paralytic agent last, anyway . . . ?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...