Thursday, December 5, 2019

Bride and Prejudice

Greetings all, I have a new two-part caption for you. I would've had these up sooner, but I spent way too long trying to come up with a suitable title.

No one really mentioned if they could read the larger version caps I posted last time, so I've made these my normal 820 pixels, since the text fit well for that. As always, let me know what you think.



And a huge thanks to those of you who gave feedback on my 3-D art. I'm pretty much stuck with just making breast enlargement art at the moment, as I need to acquire a lot of additional props and models before I can start making anything else. Right now none of my models even have genitals, poor digital bastards. ;-)

- B-Rex

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this is the end of story Or story going to continue ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of your best concepts in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of ur best story + twist. Who is the name of girl, pls tell us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure, actually. Chanel something-or-other. This set is from the transangels site. Hope that helps.

      Delete
  5. Brilliant!!! 😄😃 I love it! The twist was so unexpected, yet it fit perfectly. Pun intended. 😅

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful ending, especially enjoy all the emphasis and descriptions of what a nice big mound, and permanently well fucked pussy he'll be ending up with!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oho, yes, I definitely enjoy that sweet twist! ^.^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...