Friday, November 6, 2020

Stretch Goals

Hello all! Sorry I've been gone so long, I've been very busy with work. I really wanted to get my next Ticketed installment up for Halloween. But honestly, I've been in a bit of  a funk the last few weeks, emotionally. I just can't seem to focus on writing very much. Seems to happen this time of year a lot, despite fall being my favorite season. I may be deficient in vitamin D.

Still, despite all that, I have gotten some stuff finished, including a few new photomanipulations and lots of renders in Daz. I've got some fun caption ideas for the new morphs, so those might be up here soon.

Anyway, enough about my troubles. Today's caption is a shorter one, but better to get something out for you all, and I'm happy with how it turned out.

Plus it's nice to finally complete a proper captioned image again. Thanks to you all for being patient and continuing to check in here for new posts. I'll try to get back into the writing groove soon, I promise.

- B-Rex

2 comments:

  1. Well I can only hope for a speedy recovery as emotional health is greatly important. Be safe out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep focusing on maintaining your mental stamina. Don't push when you don't want to.

    This is an interesting alternate angle on your Ticketed situation, with plenty of room left for further "developments". I like it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...