Monday, July 5, 2021

Lover's Doll

Hello all, happy (belated) 4th of July!

Figured folks were getting a bit tired of transgender-themed captions, so here's a silly two-parter doll-transformation caption. I made these morphs awhile ago, but I don't think I've ever posted them here before.

Thanks again to everyone for being patient with my non-extant posting schedule the last few months, and thanks again for all the comments you left on the last post.


I had to shrink the morphed images a bit to fit the captions, so here's the full-size versions:



I've been working on photoshop (well, GIMP actually) lately, getting my morphing chops back up to speed and working on finishing some new images for future captions I'm working on. This is just some of the ones that turned out better:







Those last two are a bit older, and I might have posted them here or on Deviantart before, but if not, here they are.

I made another morph several years ago and never got around to posting it. Someone wanted me to make a morph inspired by this infamous comic page:


So I came up with this. My skills have improved a bit since then, and I can probably do a better job of making a uniform. But I'm still happy with how it turned out. (Added the original for comparison)



Finally, here's a caption I made weeks ago for a planned series. I'm going to rework the idea a bit, and make it all with Daz renders (I have a few renders finished already). This is pretty much entirely setup, but hopefully it will engender some excitement for the series whenever I can actually finish enough to post. It'll be called "Sidekicked", which is something of a hint as to the plot.


I hope you all enjoy the morphs and captions today.

- B-Rex

6 comments:

  1. This was one of those caps that I went in having no idea what direction it was going into, it was quite a ride. Poor Tasha is probably going to go crazy before Charlie ever figures a way to at least get her out of the house, because I would *not* trust Charlie with coming up with a plan.

    The manips make me eager to see what's coming in the future... lots of dolls apparently, which lead me to guess there are sequels to Tasha's ordeal? I can see her being transferred into different doll bodies, I wonder for how long she'll have to actually pretend to be one, though...

    Also, I don't think I've seen these last two anywhere else. Certainly not on dA...

    Finally, good hopes about the superhero caption, the title of it makes me think a demotion is coming up and that sounds fantastic. Also waiting for it now...

    Have a nice time and keep on being awesome~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my.
    If Charlie can hardly use her, maybe he is willing to give Tasha to the nice man installing the security system.

    I have to be honest:
    I really like the story, I like the concept and how it plays out, and I want to make this one of my favorites.
    But amputation is a subject I cant take.
    But this is still a great caption, and I aplaud your artistic skills.

    Also, sidekicked looks very promising, and it smeels like someone is not going to enjoy their new position.

    Other than that I can only with you a good time and good luck for the time being.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the new captions! I'm in the camp of not being much for transgender captions. These doll captions are cool and have me thinking of what kind of fate is in store for Tasha once the cameras go up. It would look a little weird for Charlie to start feeding his doll among other things! Might need to go in a garage sale or something.

    Making a lot of progress on renders.

    I don't know if you saw, but I left a comment reply on BDSMLR to what you last said to a post there.

    As always, take however long you need for captions, just making them is appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to see you back to captioning! I always miss your stories. Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I, for one, am quite certain that Charlie can calmly and reasonably reach an "understanding" with the Tech Boys who'll be visiting. Just a few little backdoor commands/buttons that can let Charlie set any camera on a feed loop as needed, and a small new "rental" policy added on the side. Between friends, of course.

    As for the heroine tale, I actually have no inkling where this may be leading yet, but I'm sure I'll be pleasantly surprised.

    Thank you B-Rex. Hope you're still holding up OK.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tasha's situation is certainly a dire one. Perhaps Fleshlight might wind up in a similar one. Just a thought.

    Invisibelle's marginal power has interesting possibilities. I look forward to seeing where they lead to.

    -- Dr. Psycho

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...