Friday, October 29, 2021

Halloween Treats!

Hello everyone! I know I've been gone way too long, but I'm alright and still around.

A few months back I started the process of moving into a new house and it needed a lot of work to become livable first. And in the midst of replacing the wiring and plumbing, I got sick with a nasty kidney infection, which keeps coming back unfortunately. I'm on my fourth round of antibiotics at the moment, more than six weeks since I started. As you can probably understand, sitting at a computer has been very uncomfortable, and I really haven't been able to focus mentally on writing or anything much the last many weeks really. I had a fever all last week and was even a bit out of my mind for a several days.

Anyway, despite all that I have managed to make a few of my doll transformation morphs and earlier back in July I even finished a few pin-up style renders.

Sorry I don't have anything better to post for Halloween, but hopefully I can get some captions done soon and belatedly post them for the holiday.






I might have posted these here before, sorry if so.




This last is a pic I made for an old caption idea involving a woman whose joints have been surgically replaced with doll joints, allowing her body to be locked into poses. I doubt I'll get to writing it, unfortunately, as I can't remember where I was going with the caption beyond the premise. Still, I thought it was a fun idea; if you want to write the caption or use the idea or any of my morphs, feel free.

Here's a few renders, some I've posted on the Patreon I think, but they should be new here. Most of these are just little pin-ups (particularly with Black Widow) but hopefully they're fun even without a caption.






That Tesseract cube was a real pain to make, by the way. ;-)




"And this Widow Piggy never went home again..."


"At least we found you a new big green boyfriend in the lost and found box, Widow Piggy."

And finally, a little Halloween render loosely inspired by some recent Dov Sherman artwork. This might end up being a caption, actually.


I hope you all enjoy these little treats, and a huge thanks to everyone for being patient with me the last few months, I never expected to be gone so long.

- B-Rex

13 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you back, hope you are fully recovered very soon. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is really good to see you back.

    I hope you get better soon and best of luck until than.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice renders, and glad to see a new post! Still really sorry for what you've been going through and hope it clears up soon. Glad it sounds like it's gotten much better since the start.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see "proof of continued existence", Rex, sorry to hear that your existence isn't of higher quality. Those are some interesting renders, definitely some I will be captioning at some point. Some of them remind me of the sadly-vanished PlumpUp's Weight Gain Morphs & Captions [I still regret that I didn't download pretty much everything on that site before it was deleted].

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really glad you're hanging in there, and hope you feel better soon! Do you think you might post the second part of Wedding Crasher that you said you had finished?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I’m so happy you are hanging in there hun you are doing great hope you feel better soon and I can’t wait for more Hugh jazz they are amazing keep up the great work doll

    ReplyDelete
  10. All I want for Christmas is a naughty caption in my stocking. <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I look forward with cautious hope to your return in good health and good spirits, Rex.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...