Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Lend A Hand

Happy Humpday and April Fool's Day, everybody!

Today's two-fer caption is a sequel of sorts to one of my favorite transgender-themed captions. It's actually a fair bit different from my original idea of how to continue things, but these pictures just spoke to me, as it were.



Sorry for not posting more this last month, work has been ramping up, despite the virus. This time of year is when reviews are usually scheduled, and things have to be ready for inspectors and the like. So I've been stuck with extra shifts to get things up to snuff. Anyway, things should be normal again now, so hopefully I can get back in the caption posting business.

And work continues on Ro-Sham-Bimbo 3 as well. Had a major rewrite because one of my ideas just didn't work out, and now I'm back to finishing the last rounds. I'm stuck at the moment deciding if I want to go with my original ending idea, or if something else will fit better now that I've finished the rewrite. Might just flip a coin and decide that way, LOL.

Anyway, stay safe and healthy, and quit hoarding toilet paper, I'm stuck using Scott Brand ffs. Might swap it out for sandpaper, see if that works better.

- B-Rex

5 comments:

  1. I love Ageplay stories. Pls do one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love this continuation. I hope you have more tg captions coming, because this is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait for the next Ro sham bimbo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you make a caption with this picture;
    https://responsive.rc-content.com/f1620/jpg/th.cdn.rc-content.com/hosted/35/0c/350c4109.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pls Pls Pls conti. "Stepmother Knows Best" I want that story ending. R

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...