Friday, April 10, 2020

Midnight Surgeon: Pocket Pussy

Greetings all! Lately I've been working on a few photo-manipulations in Gimp, as my muse is a bit burnt out with writing.

Today's caption is a dark little return of the Midnight Surgeon; hard to believe it's been five years! This is a morph KS graciously did for me (he did the quad amputations) which I further altered by swapping out the head, adding some tattoos and piercings, condoms, and a load of cum. KS has been posting a lot of fun morphs/captions lately, so be sure to check his site out if you haven't already.

Hopefully you all enjoy it and the caption.


And the morph itself, full-size without the caption:


I've got several other morphs finished, so might post them and try to make more captions to go with them too, including a possible sequel to my recent dollification captions.

Also, I wanted to know if anyone is interested in another caption contest? It's been a long time since I did one and thought it might be time for another. The theme might be petplay, maybe even a sort of Island of Doctor Moreau sort of theme, with every caption involving a rich surgeon showing off his latest modified pet. Sort of similar to this old Midnight Surgeon series, where every caption is the surgeon showing off his latest victim.

- B-Rex

11 comments:

  1. Always loved your Midnight Surgeon stories :) Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! That's one of my most greatly unfulfilled kinks! I'm in no way a writer but I can pledge at least one interested reader for that competition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, now just need to include some tg to make it perfect >:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another strong addition to the saga. I especially liked the audio torment reveal at the end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes -- it's a classic B-Rex caption: starts out horrific, then gets worse, and finishes up as a true living Hell for the victim.
      In other words, utterly delightful.
      Yes, this one is dark, a lot darker than I would normally like, but I do like it, especially the unspeakable cruelty of the finale: that Monica, who had carried on a personal crusade against sex dolls, is being used as one -- a whole new level of evil (weirdly, although it wouldn't make the slightest difference to Monica, I'd prefer it if her limbs were paralyzed rather than missing, or even replaced with sex doll components ala the caption "She's a Real Doll").
      In my blog on BDSMLR, I have a lot of posts tagged #TF and #Human Sex Toy. I may want to swipe this post for it, with a link sending people who like it back to the source, naturally.

      -- Doctor Psycho
      psychopoulos.bdsmlr.com

      Delete
  5. A work of art if I've ever read/saw one. Incredible. 😃😍

    ReplyDelete
  6. As for a caption contest, you know how enthusiastic I can get about those, and this sounds like a delightful theme. Please, bring it on.

    -- Doctor Psycho

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love such kink! Thanks for the erection.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to see a body mod med contest, when do you think to sham bimbo 3 will be finished?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...