Thursday, December 31, 2020

Happy New Years!

Greetings everyone, and a happy New Years!

Sorry that I haven't posted this month, and missed Christmas entirely. I thought I'd be able to get some more stuff finished in time, but writing just isn't working for me right now, I can't seem to focus enough.

Still, I can set up renders and have been doing a lot of that. I'm improving my 3D art ability I think (hopefully you all agree). So in the spirit of New Years Resolutions, I thought I'd post some of the stuff I'm planning for next year, as a preview of things to come. And some one-offs I'd normally save for the Patreon.

Can't remember if I posted this already, but here's a little something I made as reference to one of my favorite DeviantArt artists, Shiniez: (Relevant Link)


A few more petgirl renders, following on from the previous set I posted here last month...

A game of fetch

Meeting the neighbors

And a short sequence to test out a few new condom props and maybe the start of a future caption series...


When I finally get around to finishing my Maedeth's Ruin work-in-progress story (which I posted over a year ago now), I'm hoping to make a set of renders to fit my vision of her, uh, 'adventures' with the orcs and goblins. I had to hold off because I couldn't get several genital and sex toy props to work, but I've recently figured out how to properly load them into Daz Studio, and this is the result.




I also have a lot of Ticketed images finished, but don't want to spoil them just yet, so I'll save them for when the captions/story parts are finished writing. Hope no one minds too badly.

Well, maybe one spoiler isn't too bad, ;-)


A huge thanks to everyone for being patient with me, usually these winter depression spells pass faster than this, but I think this year's just been too much of a strain on my nerves with the virus and lockdowns, and losing several family members, some unexpectedly.

A very belated Merry Christmas to you all, and a very Happy New Years! Hopefully next year is a lot better for everyone, and more productive for me as well.

- B-Rex

7 comments:

  1. Looking forward to see you use that first schoolgirl render.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow you've added me to your sidebar recommendations thank you, and I hope you enjoy my content!

      Delete
  2. Happy New Years to you too.

    I hope the new year will be kinder to you.

    Also, is it just me or did Jazzicas "assets" become bigger?
    So maybe the new costume is inflatable? (I hope so)
    Oh the possibilities to humiliate our favorite gamer...


    ReplyDelete
  3. Was hoping the suit for Jazzica would make mobility stiff, but if not to see the adventures continue is better. Overall am glad to know you're safe & will continue to hope & wish you good health B-Rex.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New year. Wishing you the best! Can't wait to read the stories to go along with those pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for just reaching out and giving us all a fresh "Hello" to let us know you're still hanging on, in whatever way you can. I've found it very helpful to continually repeat to myself that each and every one of us in the world is MORE than our "productivity".

    I hope this new year finds a way to bring some fresh joy and relief into your life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's been a difficult year. Make sure to take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...