Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Little Petgirl Sequence

Hello all, I have a few days off, finally, and am hard at work writing. In the meantime, I thought I'd post something to wet your appetites, and as a sort of celebration of reaching 10 million views on the blog! Well, very nearly 10 million, anyway.

I've been playing around in Daz over the weekend, trying my hand at creating some amputated limbs, and ended up making a short sequence. I haven't really figured out a caption/story to go with it yet. Probably something about a rather snobby patient who the orderlies get tired of pampering and start to treat like the bitchy little girl she is.






Just a fun, short little sequence. Hope you all enjoy it, and I'll try to have a real caption up again soon.

Oh, and sorry if anyone tried to comment on the latest post, I was inundated with a fresh wave of spam comments and had to turn comments off for a bit. I have reset things, and right now anyone should be able to post comments again. We'll see how the spammers get on.

Also, Kandi is having a caption contest involving resumes and girlish careers. Feel free to participate, and give her new blog some much needed traffic.

- B-Rex

4 comments:

  1. Oh goodness, no wonder I couldn't post a comment. I got concerned. Those amputee renders are quite beautiful & I adore her expressions as well as her poses/positions. Great work over all. ✌😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way that the "wind up" going on in #3 helps to deliver #4.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If only that cage were a little bit shorter, the dogs would have access to both ends of her....
    But perhaps this configuration was meant to guarantee that the boys would mount the accessible end, to advance her training.
    Likewise, perhaps the gaping mouth in photo #5 does not represent her horror at this new turn in her ordeal, but shows that her mouth has been propped open inside, or paralyzed with an injection, to ensure the boys get a warm welcome from it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My goodness. The idea of the mouth propped open or paralyzed by injection is pure erotic genius. 👏👏

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...