Friday, February 5, 2021

Ticketed 9 (Edited)

(EDIT: Sorry, in my haste to post yesterday, I ended up skipping over two sections when I was copy-pasting the texts here. I had a lot of leftover notes in my word document I was trying to avoid posting with the real caption. Anyway, I have added the missing lines back in, in bold below.

I think this is probably the source of the confusion people are mentioning in the comments. I was trying to imply that Gemma is getting revenge on Jazz for his cheating on Tabitha back when they were dating.

Hopefully this clears things up.)

Greetings, everyone! I finally got the next installment of Ticketed finished, extra long this time too.

I hope you all enjoy it, and the renders too.


So, I could only find the bra, and I'm not sure it can stretch enou—OHMYGAWD!!”

Tabitha stopped mid-stride, eyes bugged out as she took in her ex-boyfriend's latest ordeal.

Get me out of dis cwazy thing!!!”

She broke out laughing. “Oh, shit, I must've forgot to reverse the air pump!”

Jazz struggled to reach around his insanely oversized balloon breasts, filling the room with a chorus of squeaks as the over-stretched latex rubbed against itself.

The instant his ex had left the room, her air pump had inflated his suit to ridiculous proportions, even as Gemma nearly fell out of bed laughing at him.

I swear I tried to turn it off, but he popped the tube free,” Gemma managed, fighting to catch her breath. “And there's no way I'm sticking it back up there!”

Jazz gasped, still fighting to hold his balloons in place. “GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!”

Well, at least we know it'll definitely stretch enough to fit those gigantic juggs of yours, Jazzica,” Tabitha said, shaking her head as she poked at the massive breasts, each finger sinking in to the knuckle. “Luckily, this is easy enough to fix.”

Before Jazz could protest, the busty cosplayer spun him around, and reinserted the air hose. “AHHH!!!”

Oh, shush, it's not that deep,” Tabitha scolded, flipping a switch on the pump. Instantly the suit began to deflate around him, until it was practically shrink-wrapped on his form.

Jazz hated the way the suit had felt inflated around him, but as it grew tighter, it was even worse. He particularly hated the feel of the latex sliding between his asscheeks, giving him the worse wedgie ever.

He glared at marketing coordinator, who couldn't help but laugh at him as his assets shrank down to their still ridiculous size.

Suddenly his suit's latex red panties slid down his legs, the material stretched out far more than it's natural elasticity allowed.

Gemma snorted out another chuckle, then shook her head. “Well, fun as this has been, I need to get this dress to that seamstress of yours Tabitha, so I'll leave you two to get things settled. Don't forget Jazzica, after you finish your booth babe stint today, you're booked on a panel for this evening.”

As if I could forget, Jazz thought to himself, as his ex smoothed out a few remaining airbubbles in his sex doll suit. That's the only reason I haven't dumped this whole stupid convention gig!

Oh, what's the topic?” Tabitha asked, forcing a final bubble to slide down his side to be sucked away by the air pump. She plucked the hose free again and finally turned the pump off.

Jazz started to answer her, then realized that he hadn't actually heard what the panel was supposed to be about. He'd just assumed it would be a video game discussion, maybe dealing with the pressures of being a modern livestream content creator.

Gemma just turned at the door, and smiled. “Oh, didn't I say? The topic is 'The Hypersexualization of the Female Form in Modern Gaming' or something like that. I thought Jazzica would be the perfect fit.”

She winked as his hypersexualized curves bobbed around him, and Tabitha barked out a laugh.

***

Hey Tabs, when is--Wow, who's the hot babe?!”

Jazz nearly jumped out of his ultra-tight second skin, as the booming voice erupted from the doorway. He'd though Gemma was returning when the door burst back open, but instead there was a massive man standing in the doorway, leering in at him.

Rod! You made it!” Tabitha cooed, urging the man over and hugging him. She turned, remembering her nearly nude ex-boyfriend was in the room. “Oh, uh, Jazzica, meet Rodger Long, he's done a few cosplay shoots with me recently.

Oh, we know each other from a bit more than that,” the giant said, squeezing in beside Tabitha and wrapping an arm around her waist. 

Oddly, Jazz felt a pang of jealousy, especially when his ex giggled at the meathead's treatment.

Though mostly he was just shocked. Tabitha had broken up with him when she caught him cheating on her, but he'd always known it was really because she couldn't handle his success and sudden fame when his gamer career took off.

She'd taken the breakup badly, so much so that she'd gone into some sort of bizarre mid-twenties version of a mid-life crisis, as she rebranded herself from a casual cosplayer into some typical Boob-streamer, right down to the boobjob and overly-sexualized outfits. Given his recent subscriber growth, he'd expected her to come crawling back to him any day now.

But starting at the giant beside her, it looked like she'd finally gotten over him for good. He couldn't believe it.

The man narrowed his eyes, looking Jazz up and down more closely. “Hey, isn't that your sex dol--”

It's my 'Foxfire' character costume,” Tabitha said quickly, glowering at him meaningfully. “Jazzica needed something that would fit hi-er, her unique curves, and nothing else would do.

I thought your 'Foxfire' cosplay outfit was in the dry-cleaners,” Rod said, apparently ignorant of her glare. “Nah, that's definitely that sex doll suit you wore for your Lonely Fans--”

Anyway,” Tabitha said loudly, stomping her foot on Rod's, and smiling broadly at Jazz. “When you had your little, uh... wardrobe malfunction this morning, Rod here agreed to stand in for you at the convention stand until we got you sorted out. He's been busy there all morning showing attendees through that fake temple set of yours.”

Uh... fanks, I guess?” Jazz muttered weakly, wincing as his over-sized tongue stud clicked loudly against his teeth. The huge man just leered back at him, a predatory grin crossing his lips.

No problem, babe. Always glad to lend a hand. Or something else, if you want it.”

Jazz involuntarily shuddered at the man's insinuations, but Tabitha interrupted them before he could think of a response.

Oh, Jazzica would be happy to pay you back, I'm sure. Right, J? Oh, maybe you could give him one of your golden tickets?” Not waiting for his answer, she continued on. “Anyway, I figured you wouldn't mind a little extra help showing conventiongoers around that fake temple set of yours. Besides, you don't really look the part of the intrepid explorer at the moment.”

She'd fit in great at the Sextoy convention next week, though,” Rod added, still leering at the latex-encased gamer.

Hey, there's a thought, huh Jazz? Maybe Gemma will book you to come back?” Tabitha smirked.

Uh...”

***

I think your next tour is about to begin, Jazzica,” Gemma said, nodding at the growling line of conventiongoers. “Looks like word got out since yesterday; maybe you should start doing them three at a time. Good thing you have Rod to help you handle the load, huh?”

Jazz grumbled something under his breath, but trudged off to take yet another tour of the puzzle-filled temple ruin. Rod was already waiting for him in the entrance, still leering with that predatory grin Jazz was growing to really, really hate....

Tabitha waited until her ex was out of earshot, then broke out laughing.

“Oh My God, sis, I know you said you'd get even with him, but... I mean, daaaammnn girl!!! I thought when you talked him into pretend dating Lance you'd gone as far as possible. But now you're just showing off.”

Gemma shrugged nonchalantly at her former sorority sister. “Oh, it wasn't even hard. You know as well as anybody how easy it is manipulate men like him. You do it everyday.”

Guilty as charged,” Tabitah admitted. “But there are limits to how far you can push a guy before he refuses to go any further.”

This from the woman who sells her used bathwater to simps online? Puhlease, sis, there are no limits. You just have to take your time. Ooh, speaking of,” Gemma said, pulling a few tickets out from under her plastic breastplate and handing them over.

Tabitha's eyes widened as she read the tickets' descriptions.

Oh, wow, you really think you can get him to do this?”

Sure, I'm just saving them for the right moment. Hey, wanna few? I've got tons of tickets. The idiot literally signed off on every hairbrained suggestion his subscribers sent in. He's damned lucky he doesn't have 'Douchebag' tattooed across his face. Luckily I caught that ticket early on.”

Hey, I added that suggestion!" Tabitha hissed in mock anger, then laughed. "But seriously though, you know he only got into streaming because of me, right? He got so jealous of my streams... At first I thought it was because of the guys who kept sending me money and gifts during my shows, but I think he was really just mad about all the attention I was getting. He was certain that he could do better than me, that my streams were just typical 'Twitch Thot hijinks', or whatever he called it.”

She sighed, watching as her ex struggled to push through the growing line of gawkers waiting for their own tours of his temple set.

"The worst part of it is that the bastard was sort of right. I mean, his gaming streams sure blew up a lot faster than my cosplay ever did, at least before I got these." Tabitha gestured down at her silicone-enhanced breasts, and sighed again. "And then the asshole started getting tail on the side, the slut. I should've dumped him ages earlier than I did..."

Gemma cut in, before her old sorority friend could beat herself up "Well, you've certainly moved on. That Rod is a hunk! Though maybe letting him spend the day with Jazzica's new derriere wasn't the smartest idea you ever had, sis."

At her words the cosplayer turned around, and broke out in giggles at the sight.

Rod was copping a feel of Jazz's own silicone enhanced assets, as the latex-coated man tried to talk two conventiongoers through the set's first simple puzzle, while futilely fending off the much larger man's gropes.

She frowned, as her current boyfriend gave her ex-boyfriend's ass a hard smack, sending the smaller man gasping as they disappeared into the faux temple complex.

“Say, speaking of tattoos; I can't help but notice he's very protective of that gigantic rump of his. What's he got tattooed there?”

Let's just say that when it's time to show it off, I've got my 'Release the Kraken' hashtags ready to go. He's going to be really popular in Japan.”

Tabitha laughed, as Gemma showed her a picture on her phone. “My Gawd, you are mean!”

Hey, that one was entirely Lance's fault; I just wrote the ticket.”

The buxom redhead sipped her drink, thinking. “You know what, I was chatting with Lance on the way down the elevator earlier this morning. I think I might just be able to one-up your little pile,” she said, gesturing to the golden tickets Gemma had shown her.

Oh? I'd like to see you try.” Gemma said, smugly.

Want to bet?”

Gemma considered. “Okay, who judges?”

Now it was Tabitha's turn to think. “Hmm... I'm probably setting myself up for a biased decision, but your marketing team knows about your plans, right?”

Oh, yes. Well, most of them, anyway.”

Good. We'll let them decide after I make my move.”

And what are we betting?” Gemma asked her sorority sister.

Tabitha only laughed.

“I know you always hated my getting breast implants. So if I lose, I'll get them removed.” Gemma's eyes widened, as a smile crossed her lips. 

“However,” Tabitha added quickly. “Should I win, you will get a set of fake hooters to match mine. No, strike that, I want you to go at least a cupsize larger. Even if it takes a few operations. And don't act like you can't afford them.”

Gemma started to argue, then sighed, and nodded. The two women shook hands on the bet, just as as a very out-of-breath Jazz returned, golden egg ensconced between his own ridiculously fake breasts, as Rod walked behind him, eyes never wandering north of the latex-enthroned gamer's gigantic ass.

He chugged down a water bottle, then hurried back to the waiting line of people, to start yet another tour.

As soon as he was gone, Gemma leaned over. “So, what's your plan, if you're so confident.”

Tabitha leaned into her ear, and whispered.

After a moment, Gemma groaned. “Damn it, you are devious.” She glanced down at her chest, and winced. “I think I'm going to need to do some shopping....”

*****

Hope you all enjoyed the new installment. I decided to go a slightly different direction with Gemma and Tabitha than originally planned, but I think it works.

I've also got another caption finished for a new superhero themed series that I've been holding back on due to a lack of good pictures, but my rendering skills have developed enough that I'm confident I can make the images I need now.

- B-Rex

16 comments:

  1. I must be missing something want does Gemma want to get even with Jazz for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I messed up when I was copy-pasting the caption text in. My word document is a mess of sections I wrote on different days, with lots of notes between each part. I accidentally left out two sections from the caption.

      Gemma is getting even with Jazz for his cheating on her sorority sister, Tabitha. But the sections that mentioned that were in my notes, and I skipped over them when I was trying to post. I didn't realize the mistake until I saw the comments here and re-read my notes. Thanks for comment, by the way. I'd have never noticed the missing part otherwise.
      - B-Rex

      Delete
    2. This raised more questions then it answered though. In the previous chapter he made it seem like they had a bad relationship he even says “I'd rather date Lance again,” in response to being with her again which is not something you would say if a relationship ended because of cheating. It would at least of made more sense if he would of said something like " I am better off without her" which is a line more commonly used by people who cheat. You could say he was lying but that makes no sense because Tabitha was there and Gemma could of just asked her why they broke up.

      Secondly this info is so important to the plot yet it is only being introduced now. It feels like you just randomly threw this in here a as band-aid fix to try and get the reader to hate Jazz. The reason I say this is because other then having an attitude problem nothing prior to this chapter really made him out to some monster deserving of such severe treatment. Honestly I thought the point of of this story was a manager taking advantage of her client so it now being revealed to be some big revenge plot really comes out of nowhere.

      I really like your work and because of that I only want to see you improve as a writer. I hope you read this and know I am not trying to hurt you I just want to help.

      Delete
  2. As always a fantastic chapter.

    This will probably become my new favorite series alongside the Princess series and the Midnight surgeon.

    I am just sad that Jazz doesnt keep his overinflated assets.
    I hope that the girls or one lucky ticket winner will return them at one point.

    Also I am really looking forward to the panel discussion.
    All the embarassing things Jazzica can be made to say and do on stage!

    But I wonder/question two things:

    Will Jazz be forced to attend the Sextoy convention?
    Maybe he could be forced to test some new toys for marketing...

    And what is up Gemma?
    What does she want to get even for (since I dont remember this being explained in the earlier chapters)?
    Or will we find this out later on?



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I made a mistake when posting. I skipped over two sections I had left in my notes, that explained that Gemma was getting even with Jazz as payback for cheating with her former sorority sister, Tabitha.

      I wasn't really planning to do a Sextoy convention episode (though I do have a render finished with Jazz that involves him carrying an assortment of dildos in his purse, after someone finds a sextoy themed ticket). Actually, the next segment will probably involve finally meeting Jazz's sponsor and biggest fan, the mysterious 'Mister Dick'.

      Glad you are enjoying the series so much, I've been worried I was doing too many transgender/sissy type captions lately.

      - B-Rex

      Delete
  3. I've fallen for this series right along w/Fleshlight. I'm more pleased w/the skintight latex & hope to see Jazz at the sex toy convention, as well as possibly use & promote the toys as TMG suggest. It's all so exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well this could even fit into his gaming scene. Earlier in the series, wasn't he made to fight monsters that were big sex dolls? He could be one of them. What I like about this outfit is, with the sex doll skin, it now looks as if they are his breasts. The previous ones were too obviously fake in look, but now everything the same skin tone.
    Also wondering if there is a hood that goes with this, and/or if he finds himself stuck in it...with his new assets...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great trick you pulled off with the mirrors in the first set of images, which allowed us to see a bunch more detail without needing several more complete shots of the same moment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best stories are Ageplay stories...
    I love them ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I come here for Ageplay story series like Stepmother Knows Best.
    Pls conti. Stepmother Knows Best.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I keep this blog open in a tab and refresh it daily, just hoping for another one of your captions to appear. My favorite ones are those involving bondage predicaments and public humiliation. You actually inspired me to write a few captions of my own back in 2016 (Monifix on imagefap)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope all is well with you B-Rex. I miss your works! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't wait for more from this series .

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhh I love this series soo much and I’m sure there are many many more that don’t comment but enjoy all the goodies you have to give with wonderful writing and beautiful renderings please make more soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG I love this series I just stumbled upon your site last night and couldn’t stop reading it please please make more it is to good not to!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This series is amazing! Please like keep it going I can’t get enough!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...