Monday, April 19, 2021

In Space, No One Can Hear You Gag

Hello everyone! I'm so sorry for disappearing again, I should've posted something here but I kept thinking I'd finish a caption first and update everyone then. But obviously that didn't happen. Next thing I know, two months have passed!

I've been extremely busy with my day jobs. Back in February I got handed a big contract for my consultant gig, which up to now has been a sort of side job for extra cash. But this contract is for double my total hours last year, and I have to finish it by August. It's a pretty fair fraction of my yearly salary, so it's kind of been a priority for me.

And honestly, after spending all day working on spreadsheets and updating a database, I just haven't really been in the mood to spend even more time staring at a computer screen to write anything.

But in some good news, I've cut down my hours at my other job, and I'm going to try to finally get some captions finished in my spare time.

I saw an Aliens/Ripley cartoon on BDSMlr reblogged by Dr Psycho, and got inspired to make a few renders again. Can't seem to find it to post a link, but luckily I saved the original.

The Original

And my version

The fog took ages to set up right; I swear, never again.

And a few other renders I don't think I've posted here, yet. These were made a few months ago, mostly just playing around with various assets to see how they'd turn out.

Two Laura Krauff test renders...



And some extra renders to test out Daz's UltraScenery script. Turned out very well, I think. Forests and jungle environments are hard to make look right.




I might have posted these before, but if not, some of my early attempts at amputee morphs. Sort of a sequel to my old Black Widow caption, if Stark's improved implant technology is anything to go by.



And finally, a Hugh Jazz render to hopefully tide you all over until I can get back to the series.


Sorry again about the sudden hiatus, I will do my best to get some new captions out very soon. And a huge thanks to those of you who have been sending me emails and posting comments here in the last weeks, I appreciate it immensely.

- B-Rex

10 comments:

  1. Good news on your jobs. Wish you all the success

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, hey, nice to know you're getting work... sadly, we all have to get by, so that's good news.

    Also, that is my absolutely favorite of Hugh Jazz renders so far! That look is such The Most, and he has such a tiny wasp waist, what a gem! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank goodness you're still OK. Boy those Marvel implants look fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations on the additional work, make hay while the sun shines! these look like fun situations to read about once you get back

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1) Never apologize for not posting here. Until such time as this is a pay site, nobody is entitled to complain about having to wait for you to post.
    2) I like your render of that Ripley / Aliens cartoon. Glad that you found it inspirational. I appreciate that you preserved the most important element: that the life form inside her helmet is conspicuously not only a Facehugger but also a Throatfucker, so that even as the air rushes out of the airlock and she is in danger of being sucked into the void and more alien cocoons are pulsating menacingly nearby, her first priority is still avoiding having her mouth violated. Lovely.
    3) Those Laura Krauf images are excellent. They do indeed depict the jungle environment very well. Red Sonja or whoever she is, is likewise in big trouble in a lovely encironment.
    4) Poor Black Widow, dis-armed (and dis-legged) in the presence of dubious characters, what is to become of her?
    5) Ugh, more of Hugh Jazz? Well, if another installment brings that tedious series closer to its end, good.
    6) Overall, a delightful post, and it's good to hear from you. In these days, we are more aware than ever of the fragility of human life and health (a member of my own immediate family is having a severe health issue which is forcing the family to gather to his aid), so it's good to hear from you.

    -- Dr. Psycho

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is good to hear from you again.
    I hope that everything will work out for you.

    And I really love the Hugh Jazz render!
    I cant wait to see how his humiliation continues!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pls write "Ageplay" story more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, Adobeman has sent me several Age-regression stories/art to post here as a guest post. But I haven't been able to figure out how to post them, blogger seems to have lost some file sharing options. I'll have to use a separate file sharing site, I guess. I've been holding off in hopes of finishing some new captions of my own first, but things have been very difficult irl lately and I haven't been able to work on caps much.

      - B-Rex

      Delete
  8. You just keep taking care of yourself and doing whatever you need to do, B-Rex. It'll be wonderful to hear from you and see some new things, whenever you're ready.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you have started to feel better, I am making this comment long after you made this post. I had some questions: have you considered going back to the Prank War? You had left a few open endings, like Heather still being a doll and Peezy having disappeared. I would love to see what happens to the two of them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...