Monday, March 9, 2020

She's a Real Doll

Greetings all! Sorry about not posting recently, I've been busy with work. I have to pick up a lot of extra shifts for the next few weeks, so I'm a little low on free time.

But also, I've been busily working on one of my ebooks (RSB3) all week and making good progress finally. Hopefully I can finish it soon.

Anyway, here's a rather silly little caption I cooked up for a morph I recently made. It's not a particularly realistic premise, but I thought it was still fun.



I had a darker, meaner idea, but I might save that for later.

- B-Rex

8 comments:

  1. Exciting to hear that more eBook progress has been made! And in the caption, I really liked how she couldn't stop swinging and thrusting her tits in a grand show as she ranted at him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like ideas like this though I do think it would work better as a story or book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love this one! Very curious about the "darker, meaner idea". Hope we get to see it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed this one thoroughly so! I can only hope to see the darker idea come soon to another story, but if possible perhaps a short sequel to see her life in the frat with her caretaker as well? Just hoping is all. 😊✌

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the caption and would love to see this darker idea. I have to wonder if the twist is the nephew was bragging to his uncle and never got into the frat so she's sent there with the husband then having no why to get her back. Also wanted to add that I'm getting some 'The Doll' vibes which was the 1st story I read/bought that was yours. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love those vignettes that start off bad, then get worse, and then REALLY get worse....

    -- Dr. Psycho

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these 2 images with their captions and I would love to see a continuation of it, and I would really like to see the darker meaner idea that you had as well

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...