Tuesday, August 13, 2019

ChaperPWNed

Greetings, all! Another week, another caption, and actually on schedule too!

This one was a very old idea that I came up with years ago, and only finally got around to finishing. Went through dozens of possible images for this one, but thought this was ultimately the best fit.


I've got Thursday's caption finished already, so it'll be up on time too.

I've been working on my notes for my Chief Executive Bimbo 3 ebook these past few days, coming up with some (hopefully) fun and interesting ideas to further humiliate our little ditzy CEO. I'm basically starting over from scratch, as my Patreon/SubscribeStar pledges know, so this is a long-term project. But hopefully I can spend the rest of this week getting some quality writing done.

Anyway, hope you all enjoyed today's caption, and are looking forward to the future adventures of Principal Barbie, as I've got a fun idea for a continuation.

- B-Rex

6 comments:

  1. I get the feeling that even though she might be embarrassed and want to keep her dignity, she's going to enjoy this break a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, goodness, the tall tales these young men will tell when they're back from the break, hohoho... ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fortunately, nobody is going to believe them....

      Or anyway, Barbie had better hope that's the case.

      Delete
  3. And Principal Dahlton is going along with all of this?
    It sounds as though, in addition to bribing the hotel management, the boys have also been slipping Barbie some of those pills that the OTHER Barbara Dahlton, the demotion-bound executive, was getting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to ask but who's the model? I would like to use the photo as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bianca Kmiec, apparently. I just found the picture while searching for underboob images.

      Link to full size version: https://www.babepedia.com/pics/Bianca%20Kmiec4.jpg

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...