Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Mother's Day Special

Hello all, sorry again for last week's lackluster activity, things have been a little hectic in real life.

A family member, the same who had major surgery earlier this year, had her (hopefully) final round of surgeries this morning. Mostly removing pumps and things added back in February, and checking to see if everything has healed properly. For once everything seems to have gone according to plan, with no major complications, so this might finally be the last major round of surgeries.

Anyway, clearly things have been a little distracting lately, and I don't really like any of my captions I've been working on, they just don't have the usual punch I go for, so I'm going to rewrite them before posting them.

In the meantime, I did manage to finish today's caption:


As the title suggests, this was planned for release way back in May, but I never got around to finishing it, until now. So please ignore the odd timing, and let me know what you think her new artwork should be.

- B-Rex

8 comments:

  1. Are you interested in continue the part 2 story of "Stepmother Knows Best" ???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually just found a few pictures that might work for a sequel/continuation to that caption, so if I think up a fun idea, I'll definitely post it.

      - B-Rex

      Delete
    2. Love it and would love to see more of this professor ending up in her classroom to show off her full makeover. More of ChaperPWNed would be good too.

      Delete
    3. It could use a few continuing chapters.

      Delete
  2. Oh, yeah! This is a great one. I love Samantha's wincing, growling, tortured obedience to the commands. Sorry I didn't comment on the "suggestion" tale before. It sounded like Part 2 was just around the corner, so I wanted to wait. I do like how it's hinted that the new therapist isn't quite under the same spell, but must still obey her much more conditioned superiors. Adds a bit extra spice.

    As for suggesting Samantha's new, permanent tramp-stamp art, how about an unruly mound of dollar bills placed all along the backside of her waist? Their top ends mostly sticking up far enough to be visible no matter how high she tries to pull up her skirt/pants, and their bottom ends trailing down onto her actual hindcheeks so that if she's only wearing panties or a thong it looks like they're all actual money messily tucked into the waistband. As a little final touch, there could be a signpost planted into the tip of her ass crack with an arrow pointing down and the words "ALL COINS ACCEPTED".

    ReplyDelete
  3. So it's totally her daughter that's messing with her mom right? That's how I see it going down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also have the impression that the daughter not only is safe and sound, but probably keeping an eye on her mom to be sure she's getting her makeover... she can't wait to say something like "Well, so I can't get a tramp stamp but YOU can, huh?" XD

    On the subject of "Stepmother", I'm eager to see what's coming, but I had this itching realization that, if Cindy is supposed to be a senior, I'm sure her boyfriend is going to expect a prom to come up any time, and I'm sure the stepmom will be *thrilled* to help her stepdaughter have an unforgettable night! ^_^

    Best wishes for you and yours, no pressure on the awesome work you keep doing. Glad to hear things are going according to plan! ^.^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...