Thursday, August 29, 2019

Filtered

Greetings, all! Before I get to the caption, a bit of news:

I have finished a short story (about 2,000 words) that is basically along the same vein as my 'Thank You For Staring' story on the sister site.

Rather than posting it publicly, I've decided to post it on my Patreon and SubscribeStar pages, as a little exclusive first-look content for my pledges. I'll post it on Humbled Harlots sometime in the future, maybe a few weeks from now. If this goes over well, I might do the same for future free stories, just as a little bonus for joining my Patreon.

Anyway, on to today's caption. This one is a short little sci-fi piece largely inspired by some caption series I found and a description I read of some random episode of the show 'Black Mirror'.

Hope you all enjoy the concept, and please let me know if you would like to see some more OmniApp captions in the future. And if you're a Patron, let me know what you think of the new short story.

- B-Rex

P.S. Frequent guest captioner, FFQ, has started a BDSMlr blog. Since I can't seem to add BDSMlr links to the side panel, I'll have to post the link here: https://ffq.bdsmlr.com/

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow. Now that is some real evil revenge scheme. XD

    I do like these sci-fi Black Mirror-esque scenarios of body/mind modding. The creative possibilities always strike me as quite fun (but maybe I'm just a nerd :B )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great concept, all I would add is the protagonist needs a reason he can't just say "honey my ex has hacked my omni-app." Maybe he promised her he would get it removed, or he had kept the ex secret from her and if her father found out (through reading his Omni app logs) he would disinherit him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. XD Hahahahahahahahaha! Yes please. I'd most definitely like to see more OmniApp caps in the possible future.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...