Thursday, August 15, 2019

Stepmother Knows Best

Happy Thursdays, all!

Today's caption is a little idea that came to me when I found this picture the other day. Not sure how to classify this, exactly. Age-regression, I guess? Maybe I need to create a new tag.


Well, my plans to focus on writing CEB3 hit a snag; spent all day yesterday helping a cat give birth to a half-dozen kittens. I was hoping she was just getting fat. They are cute though.

Anyway, I have another caption half-finished already, so with any luck I'll be set for next week too, and can get more writing done in the meantime.

- B-Rex

8 comments:

  1. Really nice caption 👌
    Hope to see more of it.

    Nice to see you more active currently, hope everything is going well with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And while Cindy is out having fun, her "stepmom" will have a lovely time buying a whole new wardrobe for her "teen" daughter to maintain the charade for a whole year... with her own credit card, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mature men or women 'due to their baby face for short height' have to pretend like a child or teenager. That's why this type of story were very liked.
    Hope we see part 2 of this story and see further stories like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. by the end of the summer Cindy is sent back to college as a freshman Lib arts major and ends up becoming a college slut

    ReplyDelete
  5. Allways want to know what happen next ???

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one of the best "semi-accidental" age regressions I have seen in years, and I LOVE semi-accidental age regressions.
    More, please! Another caption, or some text, or something!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me too, this type of "semi-accidental age regressions" stories are best...
    Now waiting for part 2...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes , me to waiting for part 2

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...