Wednesday, April 18, 2018

"Relaxed" and some News

Sorry for the sudden absence, again, everyone. There's been a major tragedy in my family, which is rather understating it actually, and I just haven't felt like writing at all since it happened.

Now I'm finally feeling up to finishing some new captions. Really not sure if the feeling will stick, or not. I'm a bit depressed at the moment, honestly. But I'll try to finish some of my other captions. I've been working on a bunch of stuff the last day or so. Not sure if it'll all end up as captions, though, or become short stories in their own right.

Anyway, on to today's captions. A bit of remnant hypnotic suggestibility at an inopportune time.



Not sure how well the premise came across, but a fun idea anyway. As per usual, please let me know what you think in the comments below.

- B-Rex

4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear that such a bad turn has hit you. Please just do whatever feels most comfortable to focus on, captions or not.

    This set feels like an especially "realistic" one, with the way that each misunderstanding connects to the next, and how the interviewer doesn't get brave until right at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rex: I'm sorry to hear that things are going badly in your family.
    I've had to endure extremely unfair turns of events in my own family's life, and I have also had to deal with clinical depression and PTSD. I might be able to offer some advice, if nobody else is offering.
    Thanks for coming back to tell us what was up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, doubtless Maggie might have been bounced (no pun intended) from a few interviews before finding someone as open-minded as Jeff. So long as she remains in the same trance state every time she's at work, presumably it will all work out just fine for both of them.
    Tracey, though, really needs to work on her skills....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for what's been happening in your family lately. I hope things get better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...