Wednesday, August 15, 2018

The Receiving Office

Happy Humpday, everybody!

Just a quick reminder about the new caption collection ebook, links are here: Amazon, Smashwords, and Barnes & Noble.

Sales have been quite promising, so I might make another collection book like this. In the meantime, I've gotten farther along with my full-length version of the story I posted on the sister site last year, Thank You For Staring. That might be my next published ebook, actually.

Anyway, on to today's caption two-parter:



As always, please let me know what you think in the comments. I thought the dialogue came out well with these, personally.

- B-Rex

5 comments:

  1. fantastic! i would love to see a continuation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. I'd love to see how poor Anita negotiates with her ex-convict drivers -- or fails to....

      Delete
  2. I have a feeling he may have a bit of trouble claiming his inheritance. And if his co-workers find out who he is. Well he'd never get enough respect to stay in charge. I have a feeling that this is a lifetime career for "Anita".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this one. "Anita Mandalay" is my new favorite fake name (sorry, Hugh Janus).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really adore this one! Love the escalation of humiliation whilst the protagonist forced to endure the successive change, love the (at least physical) bimboization, love the new name and love the general social/workplace downgrade!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...