Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Stepmother Knows Best 3

Happy Humpday, everybody!

Finished this one yesterday, but have been trying to get a new router set up the last several days, and couldn't stay online long enough to get it posted. Sorry it took so long to get back to this series, had a lot of other stuff in the pipeline in front of it.


Hope you all enjoy the new sequel, and it lives up to expectations. I know some people have been waiting for it for awhile now.

I've also got some other captions mostly finished and should have them posted here shortly. And I have some extra stuff to post on the Patreon page, including more 3D artwork and a transgender-themed story I started writing ages ago and never finished.

- B-Rex

3 comments:

  1. The 'Stepmother Knows Best 3' come after 5 months. This type of long wait kill me, Pls write 'Stepmother Knows Best 4' fast as I want to know about ending... R

    ReplyDelete
  2. My all time favorite stories r ageplay stories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't quite say whether this lives up to the expectations or not... because it does fill a lot of the expected escalation and sets up the field for even more hijinks.

    I especially love how Monika ended up as "Mommika", a few steps away from being just "Mommy"; and how Cindy gets coaxed further into reliving her teen years as a rowdy party girl...

    Honestly, though, I'd give the world to see how that slumber party went... ^w^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...