Saturday, April 18, 2020

Demoted

Happy Saturday, everybody!

I'm glad you all enjoyed last week's return of the Midnight Surgeon. I'm working on a sequel, and have nearly finished the morph I need, so hopefully it'll be posted soon.

The caption contest should be up in a day or two, I'm still picking out pictures (and hopefully finishing a few morphs to add of my own petgirls). I'm thinking of changing the rules slightly from previous contests. In the past I've allowed pretty much anything that touches on the main theme, but I'm thinking this time all of the petgirl captions will fit a particular setting/plot. Basically I want my rich surgeon character, David Vance from my story "Melons", to be showing off his menagerie of surgically altered pets, with each caption focusing on a particular girl.

I'm also working on Ro-Sham-Bimbo 3 still. I'm on the last round/ending now, and assuming I can keep my muse working, I hope to have it finished very soon. I thought I'd be able to finish it last week, but I got stuck on a part and couldn't resolve it. I think I'm past that now, though.

Not sure what to do for the cover image either. I can go with a normal stock photo like I've done for my other ebooks, but now that I'm getting halfway decent with 3D renders, I'm tempted to go that route. Though it might give away one of the transformations....

Despite not getting much writing done, I did manage to finish several photo-manipulations, some of which I've posted on my deviantart page and on discord. Would people be interested in seeing a post of just the morphs, or should I just save them for future captions? Several are doll-transformation morphs like the last post and 'She's a Real Doll', as well as some futa morphs (and one reverse futa morph, if that makes sense).

Anyway, enough of all that, here's today's caption:


Hope you all enjoy it, and please let me know what you think about the more detailed theme for the contest.

- B-Rex

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's not my discord, I've posted a bit on KS' chat: https://discord.gg/d5B5aBj

      I suppose I could start my own discord chat, never really thought about it tbh. Not really sure how it all works yet, either. Is nice to have more of a direct conversation with people, though.

      Delete
  2. Whats your deviantart?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My DA page is linked above, just click on the "deviantart" red text.

      Delete
  3. Very tantalizing tease of possibility in this one. I'm aching to find out what all the other pages of that contract held.

    As for the contest, I think maybe a little more initial story direction could end up being a positive thing. Certainly something worth giving at least one experimental try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed this! And agree with Meisa- would love to know the terms and conditions teased at in that contract!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...