Friday, July 31, 2020

Slam Her

Happy Friday, everybody! And finally a second caption in one week!! 


I really should do more captions with this sort of theme, I think.

Anyway, a bit more news real quick; the captcha thing didn't seem to work, not entirely anyway, so for the time being I am not allowing anonymous accounts to leave messages. I'll switch things back in a few weeks, and see if the spam has stopped by then.

- B-Rex

Edit: I forgot to mention, I was inspired by Alyssa's recent "An Insta Story" series, and actually wrote a series of captions of my own along a similar theme of publicity stunts run amok, with a feminization direction. Fitting since I'm apparently the 'influencer' character who kicked off Alyssa's series.

I wanted to wait for Alyssa's series to end before I posted mine, to avoid stepping on any toes, and then promptly forgot all about what I'd wrote. Plus I never found suitable pictures to go with the text.

Now that Alyssa's series is finished, I think I'm going to post the text on Patreon and then when I've finished some Daz renders for it, I'll post it here as a properly illustrated series.

Hope that's of interest to you all.

6 comments:

  1. Egad, that's certainly a nasty turn for things to take for THIS unfortunate new replacement Warden....
    There's something which has been going on for a very long time (now that I think about it, I recognize a passing reference to it in an essay by H.L. Mencken that I read years ago), but which I hadn't really noticed until it was pointed out to me: it's entirely possible to paper over deep-seated corruption even while you make what seem like really substantive concessions at the top. The CEOs of most of the major military contractors are women right now, for instance, but that is not doing anything to reduce the prevalence of sexual harassment at military production factories, much less the incidence of rape within the ranks in combat zones or even on military bases within the U.S. The now-blue Commonwealth of Virginia is being cited as another example: they have renamed streets and removed Confederate statues, but their labor laws are conspicuously still regressive.
    Anyway, what I was thinking was, even if the former vice squad cop had been allowed to take up her new post as Warden of the corrupt prison, she might have discovered that she wouldn't be allowed to interrupt the drug traffic, or the prostitution ring, &c.
    Indeed, she might be lucky if her breast implants didn't inspire her supposed "subordinates" to find interesting new duties to add to the Warden's work day....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like someone is going to have quite a hard time getting herself out of this pickle...

    ...puns only half-intended!

    Anyway, I'm sure the warden has nothing to fear by employing an inmate as an accomplice in a scheme to get rid of a law enforcement officer...

    And boy, am I excited for your own version of "An Insta Story"! An epic series that builds and builds on humiliation and extreme transformation... I'm shuddering in anticipation already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would absolutely love a sequel of her becoming a Prison Bitch. fuck the police

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to see you also do a series of "Once you go black"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I did do a few race change captions about 6 years ago, but they seemed to upset some people and I never got back to them. https://degradeddamsels.blogspot.com/2014/04/riffraffed.html

      Delete
    2. I remember reading those and wish they continued. It honestly seemed like she deserved what was coming to her.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...