Saturday, May 13, 2023

Suzz-E

Hello everyone, sorry I disappeared again for so long. It was never my intention to be gone, real life has just been keeping me very busy these past year or so. My health issues have persisted, and a lot of other things have basically distracted me from writing for way too long.

I'd like to say I'm back again, but I really don't know how active I can be. A lot of stuff keeps coming up seemingly every week. Ironically, I'm sick with some sort of stomach flu at the moment, and that's opened up some spare time so I can finally post something.

I've been working on captions off and on since my last post, but most of them just never really clicked for me. Maybe I'm too much of a perfectionist for my own good? Anyway, I finished this ages ago and couldn't find a suitable picture. I finally just added to one of my old morphs. Hopefully you all enjoy it anyway, it's a fun premise I've played with before.

Also, I've been working on some Midnight Surgeon-related story lately, and making decent progress for once.

And besides the story, I've got a sort of stream-of-consciousness yarn I wrote last week exploring some body modification ideas, also involving the Midnight Surgeon. It's about 2500 words long, roughly five pages typed. 

I'm going to post that on the Patreon, since I haven't updated it in a year now. And some notes on my actual story.

But I'll post it here too in a few days, so don't go and join the Patreon just to see it unless you want to get it earlier.

Thanks for being patient with me, everyone, I wish I could have more stuff to post for you all. Hopefully I can get more of this writing finished, or get some more of my half-finished captions worked out. Either way, thanks for sticking around all this time.

I might be leaving blogger sometime soon, as well. I keep getting notices from blogger that they're locking down some posts for being too adult -whatever that means- and I might finally need to branch out to a site I actually own myself. I'll need to learn more about Wordpress first, though.

- B-Rex

12 comments:

  1. Just happy to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a story!! glad to see your back although I'm sorry to hear your sick :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see a new post here! I surely need to get back into your Patreon and hope you find someplace else to be with your amazing work!

    And, of course, hope you get better for good soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see you back albeit a brief post, I hope that your health improves. I have noticed that several of the platforms are becoming too vanilla in their outlook, WordPress seems good and I believe that some writers find Medium a more open minded platform. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's good to hear from you even if you don't continue the captions and focus on writing. Both of them were incredible from you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. PLEASE MAKE MORE "Ageplay" STORIES.

    ReplyDelete
  7. pls someone know TheKandiShoppe.blogspot srories Pls post that link here
    (I search everywere but don't find it.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. TheKandiShoppe.blogspot stories is 'invite base' so every time i want to enter the blog it don't work so pls Post her stories "link" here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to hear from you again! Thanks for the new caption.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, evidently, while I was moving in which my fiancée, I managed to forget to start coming back to check on Degraded Damsels. At least I did find a pleasant surprise when I finally did remember to come back.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, my regular visits to check for a new post eventually dropped off, and so I only learned of the May 2023 in August.
    Oh, well, at least I did find a deliciously cruel post eventually.
    Be well, Rex. Take good care.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Did the Patreon get deleted? I saw you posted something thinking about deleting it/Keeping it up as an update source and switching to Discord, but it just disappeared a couple hours later...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...