Tuesday, August 8, 2017

NWO: Mona's Lot

Hello everyone, I'm finally back!

Sorry about the hiatus, July proved to be a very busy month for me, and I spent most of it fixing broken farm equipment and trying to clear land to fulfill a CRP program my grandmother's farm is currently locked into. Not to mention trying to cut all the grass on my new property before it gets so overgrown I can't even fish. I was just too exhausted when I got home each night to finish any captions or really write anything.

Luckily, it's finally started to rain again and I have an excuse to not go out running a mower or bushhog all day, and can get some captions finished.

So, without further ado, here's the new captions, once again returning to my NWO universe for a peek into the life of an award-winning journalist....



As always, thanks for being patient with my slow posting pace lately, and please let me know what you think of the new captions.

- B-Rex

9 comments:

  1. Glad you're about! And love the caption! I've always loved the idea of technology being used to 'encourage' new behaviours and actions in order to reinforce a person's new lifestyle/personality! Brilliant stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think brilliant journalist like her deserves at least a double Pullmynipptzer Award :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder what other apps might be available for this iPlug gadget, apart from these facebook notifications.

    Anyway, good to see you writing again. In case you've missed it, I've veen busy on my own blog while you were busy farming and gardening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Berserkersaurus will you ever make the third part for Rise of Spaz-Girl?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would love a chastity version of this, also the Pullmyclitzer prize is fucking great

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have always preferred overstimulation over chastity, and orgasm quotas over orgasm denial.
      Orgasm milking to exhaustion is easier to accomplish with a man, but it can be done to a woman, too. It just takes more effort and skill.

      Delete
  6. Glad to see you back. I've sent you an email about posting guest stories on your blog. I would like to have a chat about it. Please check your emails.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the wonders that the NWO continues to do for incentivizing the advancement of technology. Thanks so much for still giving us more little stories whenever you can B-Rex.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a frustrating July, hope August is better for you.

    As for caps, loved it! Full of little details about how the NWO had changed things, how even her scoop went against her (and the company's thoughtful gift...), the little technical changes. Her password sounds fun and worthy :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...