Thursday, January 11, 2018

Just Kidding!

Greetings everybody!

The first caption of the year is going to be a weird one that I've been working on for ages. I've actually written and rewritten this caption about five times since I first had the idea. But I'm pretty happy with this version, finally.

I believe this is my first go at a Harry Potter-esque caption, surprisingly enough. I might have to revisit 'Dogfarts' Academy in the future, and maybe look in on the other Houses....


A huge thanks to all who have been coming here the past few years, and (hopefully) enjoying my captions and stories. It looks like Degraded Damsels is about to hit six million views any day now, which is a great start to the year.

- B-Rex

6 comments:

  1. Lets hope she can get all 1000 out before somebody returns to the dorm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that - imaginative and twisted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like she well have her own gaping portal for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her rival must have figured that someone would need a lot of balls to try to steal all of her hard work... :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, that's going to be a looooong thread. It'll need lots of magic to keep that hole tight again after all those 1000 are gone.

    ...that is, assuming the thread isn't in fact looping around by magic and coming back to 1000 again after the #1 every time. ^.^

    Very very twisted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Leila, considering that Padma's anal opening already appears to be larger than her mouth, I fear that whenever she escapes or is freed, she's going to need some reconstructive spellwork done to restore it to its normal function.
      She'd better hope she can finish her beadwork and get out of the Gropenmor dorm soon, or the lads may return and decide her overworked anus looks inviting for still other interesting uses....

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...