Saturday, July 13, 2019

8 Million Views!

Just a quick post, I wanted to thank everyone for visiting. Degraded Damsels has just hit 8 million views, which is just crazy. Seems like just yesterday it was half that; every new milestone keeps coming faster than before.

In celebration, I think I'm finally going to make a new logo. Which of these do you prefer:

1.
 2.
 3.
 4.
 5.
 6.
 7.
 8.
 9.
 10.
 11.
 12.
 13.

Aside from needing text added, some of these will need to be further cropped for size. And a few of them are also parts of images I'll probably eventually use in a caption.

Anyway, thanks again everyone!

- B-Rex


30 comments:

  1. I think 2 captures most of what these stories entail(like the feeling and situations they get into)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liking 6 and 10.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I personally like 9. But I've always loved the confused blonde look

    ReplyDelete
  4. Number 6 is great

    ReplyDelete
  5. I personally like (1) but I think (5) and (7) is most on-brand - the scowls really sell the spirit of the site! Honourable mentions to (12).

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think 4, 9, or 12 seem the most fitting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 13 for me she has a real look of "what have i gotten myself into"

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. 4 would make an excellent caption

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wote for 5. It is the best representation for this site.
    I wouldn't mind for 7 or 9 to win.

    ReplyDelete
  11. 3 or 12 are awesome, what are the source of 1 and 12 please ^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. i think 3 is the best since it's still clean but 1 is pretty nice as the bandages hints at possibilities.

    ReplyDelete
  13. 12, yes. 12 is a good one too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...