Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Miss Johnson

Sorry it's taken the whole month to post anything, but this illness has been very stubborn. I'm still getting over it.

That said, I'm able to work at the computer without getting headaches finally, so I finished this caption I started about three weeks ago. It's a bit more female-dominant than most of my stuff (with the obvious exception of my Plastic Surgeon's Revenge books), but for whatever reason it seemed like a fun premise to me. Hopefully it does for you all too.


Thanks to all for your patience as I heal up. I hope to get some more stuff posted soon, especially now that I'm finally not having to work extra days at my day job. Unless the new hire quits unexpectedly like the last two guys did, of course. Fingers crossed.

- B-Rex

4 comments:

  1. Now if we could just get a follow-up (or three) regarding her changing him to better fit his new ID...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that's a cute concept! ^.^

    It doesn't have the extreme transformations that your usual stories fit, but it sure is fun. I'll say a follow up or a few would be appreciated, indeed.

    Best wishes for you, dear! o/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh, short and (for Veronica, at least) sweet!
    This stands alone just fine, or it could have one or more sequelae, with Veronica's new-made wife having to adapt to her new status in various ways (using women's public restrooms, for instance).
    I'm sorry I didn't know earlier that your illness involved such severe headaches -- I'd have urged you to see a practitioner of Jin Shin Do or another form of acupressure, or at least to work the pressure points on your own forehead (directly above each eye) and at the base of your skull (to either side of the depression, but NOT in the depression itself).
    BTW, I've been reading your posts all along, but was having trouble posting comments. Lovely stuff, and I commiserate with your sorrows.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...