Thursday, January 24, 2019

News

Sorry all, I've been very sick all month. First with a virus after Christmas that left me bedridden for days, and then I got a very bad case of the flu that I've been dealing with for over a week now. Thankfully, it never turned to full-blown pneumonia, but I haven't been able to do much of anything but lay around wrapped in blankets since last Wednesday. And haven't been online at all in over a week now.

I'm finally starting to get better, and will try to finish some new captions in the next few days. I actually wrote a lot of stuff just after the last post for New Years, but just haven't been able to finish anything since I got sick. Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know I hadn't disappeared entirely or anything.

- B-Rex

1 comment:

  1. Hope you get well soon.

    Don't exhaust youself for our sake.

    Take your time and wish you a fast recovery

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...