Monday, February 18, 2019

Posting on Humbled Harlots

Forgot to mention, I've posted a short story on the sister blog, Humbled Harlots. Just in case you missed it. It's basically a caption that ran too long, and I couldn't find a good second picture to turn it into a proper two-parter.

I'm finding that many of my recent captions are too long to easily attach to a picture, and sometimes it actually takes me more time to find suitable pictures and edit the text down, than it does to write the caption outright. So I think I'm just going to post some of those longer caps on Humbled Harlots instead. That way I'm actually updating the blog more often, and maybe saving myself some trouble.

I've got a few more to post there, so please check them out as I post them. These won't be as long as the older free stories there, fair warning.

- B-Rex

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great idea. I already loved the first one, so charge full-steam ahead with this, by all means.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice ! Will you still be putting releasing ebooks? I know I've been hoping for a RSB sequel for a while !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...