Saturday, February 16, 2019

Walking A New Beat

Well, I'm snowed (or actually, iced) in today, so you're all getting some new caps a few days early.

I've been in a bit of a transgender caption mood lately, for whatever reason, so here's a short two-part sex change caption. It's a very abbreviated version of an old story idea I've been toying with, but haven't gotten written. Perhaps some day I'll make the longer version.


If you all would be interested in some more transgender captions (I know that sort of thing isn't to everyone's tastes), let me know and I'll try to finish some of the other TG caps that I've had on the backburner the past few months.

- B-Rex

6 comments:

  1. I always love your feminization caps! Poor Karl here sounds like he'll be having a lot of fun on those streets...
    Would love to see the other ones you have cooking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, this is a sexy start that could lead to fun adventures!

      Delete
  2. I think Kissa may need some more extreme changes to help attract that perp.

    I always loved the plastic surgeons revenge ebooks so if you ever felt like doing a cap following on from the end to see how things are going a few years later i would love to see that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am interested in of your TG stuff and would like to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "well men" uh, if they're transwomen then they're women. Not men.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you sure? I had like a two hour discussion about transgender nomenclature on twitter once, and I'm pretty sure men-to-women are called transwomen.

      But these sort of labels can get pretty confusing at times (fetishes have that problem too; the sheer number of people who think maledom means "male-dominated" is staggering, if Tumblr is anything to go by). Maybe I switched things up by accident and should've used Transmen? Though that would then ruin the line.

      - B-Rex

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...