Monday, March 11, 2019

A Royal Pain

Greetings all! Thanks for all the feedback on the last post, on my story issues. I've decided to go with my gut and will probably publish the shorter length version. However I am also in the process of a final rewrite and edit, which might end up making the story a bit longer anyway.

I've had a last minute bit of inspiration, and am going to change some aspects of the main character, namely turning her Asian. It's been a long time since I did any Asian-bimbo transformations, so it'll be a nice change of pace from the blonde ditz characters I usually write (no offense meant, Barbie).

I've also finished a separate bimbofication short story, which I think I'll add to my 'As You Wish' ebook if the length remains too short. This second one is quite short, but a complete tale in and of itself. It was originally meant to be a caption, but ended up being about ten times too long, as usual.

Anyway, on to today's captions. These play on some fantasy themes I've always liked, namely a ruler dispossessed of her lands and titles and forced into humiliating new roles.




When I was younger, I used to play a turn-based Medieval strategy computer game where, after you defeated a rival female countess with your army, the game would show her being led around one of your towns in a pillory on the back of a cart, being pelted at with rotten vegetables by your angry subjects (who you just taxed into poverty to afford the army you used to beat her, but I digress).

Strange as it may sound, that little bit of late-90's animated bondage has had a surprising amount of influence on my warped mind. ;-)


Also, the second caption is a morph I made nearly 7 years ago, back when I first started this blog, for my ancient 'Pet' series. I never got around to continuing the series, and this and other morphs have been sitting on my computer ever since, collecting digital dust bunnies.

Here's another morph, where I gave the model a chewtoy:


Oh, and sorry about the title, I couldn't think of anything better for the life of me.

 - B-Rex

4 comments:

  1. Liked that story very much. Don't want to offend you or something, but somehow your old pictures/captions were more wicked than nowadays. I miss the old Midnight surgeons times =) But the new ones are still good, so just do whatever you want =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must agree with this comment. I loved the prank war series so much with all the evil bodymod stuff. I would really like some captions with this topic again.
      (Sorry if my comment sounds a bit rude, I'm just no native English speaker)

      Delete
  2. The title is fine, although I guess an alternative would be to take advantage of the association of pearls to both royalty and the swine ;P

    This was a very novel concept and I feel a bit sorry that I figured out the twist a tad too early. Still, a fine piece of female debasement, alright. It's hard to fall farther than from royalty to pig mount. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I agree. I mean I love all of it, but something about the midnight surgeon stuff is just great. I think its the endings that hint at stuff so you have to imagine what happens next.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...