Friday, March 15, 2019

New Ebook

Greetings, all. As promised, my new ebook has been published, titled "As You Wish". [I considered going with "InDjinnUity" but it didn't look right on the cover.]

It hasn't gone live on Amazon or Barnes&Noble just yet, probably by Sunday it'll be available there, but it is already live at Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/928789

The story ended up a bit longer once I finished my last edit, and I also added a second short story about a woman dealing with a body-altering curse, which brings the entire ebook to a little over 10,000 words long. So you get two stories for the price of one, and at a fair length altogether.

Incidentally, the second story is heavily inspired by a certain Chrystal Wynd story, that was itself heavily inspired by a certain Stephen King book.



I hope you all enjoy these two new ebook stories, and please let me know what you think of them if you purchase this new book.

- B-Rex

P.S. Thanks for the feedback on the last post. If you all are really in the mood for some meaner captions, I might be able to oblige. I've actually had a lot of darker caption ideas that I haven't done much with, for various reasons. I'll see if I can finish a few in the next couple of days.

4 comments:

  1. Just read the ebook really enjoyed it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to reading the ebook and definitely open to meaner captions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoying the book immensely though I do have one criticism: lawyers might charge a retainer fee up front, but for something like a malpractice suit, with a large payout, it's more likely they would take a percentage of the damages awarded instead. Pedantic, I know, but I have lawyer friends and relatives.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is your blog so you can post whatever floats your boat. That said I personally found the last caption a bit too much also a little unsettling to read and look at.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...