Thursday, August 22, 2019

Just A Suggestion

Sorry guys, had a minor family crisis this week, haven't been online in several days and haven't been able to work on captions.

Today's caption is highly inspired by one of my favorite Downing Street stories, Patient 614.



I meant for this to be a two-parter when I posted it, but just haven't had time to finish the second part. Hopefully I can get that posted soon (I have the text mostly finished, but have to decide on a suitable picture before I can finalize the caption).

Also, there was a lot of interest in last week's age-regression themed post, and people asking for a sequel. So I'll see if I can come up with something fun to continue things. Or finally finish some of my other ageplay captions.

- B-Rex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...