Friday, November 15, 2019

Back at last

Hello all, I'm finally back. Sorry about missing the last two weeks of posts. I've got my new computer up and running now, and have been busy transferring files from my old hard drive. Of course, all of my thousands of pictures for future captions are still stuck on the thing, so that's proven an issue.

And I'm busy trying to figure out how Windows 10 works. It's a bit weirdly laid out, and I'm missing Windows 7 something awful. For some reason, Microsoft thought it was clever to falsely date all of their shortcuts as originating in the year 2082, forcing them to the top anytime I try to organize my files by date. It's enough to make me delete half of them outright.

Not to mention that my new 2K monitor is making all of my old captions look tiny and fuzzy. I might need to start making captions larger than 820p.

And the new MSPaint keeps adding spaces between lines when I try to add a caption, for some infernal reason. And it doesn't have any of my old fonts, so now I need to hunt those all down again.

It's been a real headache of a week.

On the plus side, with this new computer I finally have a decent graphics card, so now I can actually start trying out some of the ideas I've had on hold the last few years. Mainly, I want to start making 3-D renders, either for captioning or even as illustrations for some of my old stories. This is sort of a next-year plan, as it'll be months before I know what I'm doing, but once I've worked things out, I'd like to start making illustrated versions of some of my old ebooks, for the Patreon page.

Aside from all that, I've not really been able to finish any captions, sadly. I have been writing, off and on, but nothing I've written has really clicked for me. I started another little fantasy tale, inspired by my ridiculously over-modded Skyrim character, but really didn't know how to finish it. The basic idea is fun, but I think not really enough to carry a story. I might post it anyway, I haven't decided yet.

Anyway, here's my most complete attempted caption from a few days before my pc exploded, and at least partly inspired by my search for an overpriced graphics card for the new computer:



"Oh, shit--I mean, soorry, wrong room!" He started to close the dorm room door.

To his surprise, the girl standing topless in the middle of the room didn't scream or even yell at him.

"Wait, you're Ryan, right?"

He paused, door nearly shut. "Uh, yeah."

She pulled the door open. "Oh, then you're in the right room. Room 207, right?" He nodded, and slowly stepped inside.

She returned to the center of the room, staring at her topless reflection in the mirror-like television that his new roommate must have brought. He blinked, bewildered at her whole demeanor.

"Um... So, are you... uh." Ryan hesitated again, thinking, trying to recall the name of his new roommate. It was hard to concentrate, watching the girl lift her breasts one by one, frowning at her reflection. Finally, a few neurons fired correctly, and he looked at the room assignment papers still in his hand. His eyes found the name of the other boy sharing his dorm room. "Uh, I mean, are you Jack's girlfriend, or something? I really don't think I should be here--"

She shook her head. "Huh? Oh, no, don't worry about it, Ryan. Say, do these look big enough to you?" She turned, shaking her tits at him. "I mean, I thought 700ccs was enough, but now that the swelling is down, I don't know."

His neurons went back to jerking off. "Huh, 700 whats?"

"See-Sees, at least, I think that's how you pronounce them. No idea what it stands for, though. My implants are 700ccs. I'm thinking I should've gone ahead and gotten them over-inflated, though. The doc said they could go up to 1500, no problem." She stared past him suddenly, eyes widening with excitement. "Oh, fuck me!"

"Huh, what!?!!" Ryan stammered, as several neurons exploded at her words.

"Is that yours, doood!?!" She asked, in awe. He turned, finally following her gaze to the open door. He realized he had completely forgotten to shut it. Out in the hallway, next to the door, his bags and computer were still sitting, waiting to be taken inside.

Or stolen.

“Oh, shit!!”

Quickly, he grabbed his meager possessions, and pushed them into the room, slamming the door lest someone finally take notice of the topless girl.

She gushed excitedly, dropping to a knee and pawing his computer. His neurons noticed that her face was mere inches from his rapidly hardening cock, and he struggled to tell them to shut up.

"Holy fuck, you got a Titan in there!!"

His erection instantly jumped at her words, as a thrill of pride suddenly filled him. But when he dragged his eyes back up to her face, he saw she was still staring at his computer, not his tenting jeans.

She pulled the computer's glass side panel open, and whistled. "Fucking A, I knew it, a Titan RTX! This is a real gaming rig!! Fuck, I bet you've got RGB and shit, too, right? Damn man, you're parents must be loaded, dude!"

Ryan blinked, surprised. A hot girl topless in his room was one thing, but a topless hot girl who knew her gaming gear too? He suddenly felt an urge to pinch himself, before this dream ruined his bedsheets.

Suddenly she jumped back up and shoved her hand out at him. "Jack."

He blinked, yet again, as his last remaining neuron counted the seconds it took for her breasts to stop bobbing. "Huh?"

"Jack," she repeated, grasping his hand and giving it a surprisingly firm shake. "Nice to meet you, Ry. You wanna get this beauty plugged up? My TV is 120hz, not great, but it'll do."

It took several long seconds before Ryan's hormone-addled brain finally started working again.

"Huh? Wait, what? You-you're Jack?!" He shook himself, and stared back at his room assignment. "But, rooms are all assigned by sex, I mean, uh, I mean--"

"You mean you didn't expect your roommate to have tits?" Jack asked, grinning impishly, plugging the powerful computer up to the television.

As Ryan watched, bewildered, a thought finally came to him.

"Uh... say, Jack... you aren't, like, a guy, are you? I mean, one of those trans guys. I mean--" he winced at his fumbled words. "I mean, nothing wrong with trans guys, it's just...uh...."

"You asking if I have a dick under here?" She asked, grinning, and gesturing at her very short skirt.

Ryan bit his lip, then nodded slowly.

"Nah," she said, with a laugh.

Ryan felt a rush of relief he didn't know he needed. He didn't know how a chick got assigned to his room, maybe she had changed her legal gender or something, and confused the campus computer system. He just hoped no one noticed the assignment mistake. Have a hot gamer chick as a roommate was a literal dream come true.

She chuckled again. "Nah, dude, I got that removed years ago. Stupid fuckers wouldn't let me get my tits done until I was 18, though. Weird, huh? Hey, I'm missing a HDMI cable, so the game's out until I get one. Wanna fuck instead?"


3 comments:

  1. Titans aren't meant for gaming lmao. You'd buy something like the RTX 2080Ti for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then Ryan pulled a HDMI cable from his bags, and soon Jack and Ryan were both topless and sweating profoundly because the Titan heated the little room way too much as they there playing Tom Clancy's Division in UHD.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...