Tuesday, November 26, 2019

The Failed Missions of Agent Barbie

Greetings, all! And Happy Humpday (since it's taken me all day to get this posted, and now it's technically Wednesday)!!

Anyway, I've got two captions for you today (and a shorter bonus third caption) to help make up for missing posts the last few weeks.

These come from my chats with Bondage Barbie Doll, using a character named after her, a sort of bumbling secret agent who constantly gets herself into trouble, usually of the bondage predicament variety.

A typical mission-gone-awry:


And a sort-of prequel caption:


And a bonus epilogue caption:


I'm experimenting with new, larger captions. These are all 1200 pixels high, far larger than my usual 820p format. They look a lot better on my new monitor, but I'm not sure how they'll look for you all. Please let me know if you have any trouble reading these (the font size is the same as I always try to use).

Other than that, I hope you enjoy these new captions, and the character.

- B-Rex

3 comments:

  1. Love it! I really enjoy the idea of Agent Barbie's subconscious sabotaging her by putting her into humiliating (and hot!) situations. I also love the contrast between her smirking superiority and taking a load in her face from a horny teenager. Perfect. Thanks for the caps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's great that you've been playing with all these new mind-control angles lately, which force the girls to act/talk in utterly humiliating ways but without truly stripping their awareness/IQ. The prequel of these 3 was the best example of that, with it slowly turning out that Dick had laid out a fun barrage of memory alteration triggers for her to stumble across in a big, fun, pre-arranged domino show for himself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, in the 1st cap, really liked the particular final detail of her wailing out of her breathing hole as that "horrifying" audio began to play into her head with no breaks to come...

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...