Sunday, November 11, 2012

Natalie Gnattz

Hello everyone, here's a new short series of captions about an annoying art critic and an angry artist out for revenge. No Prank War here! :-)

I've had these pictures for ages, and have gone through about a dozen different ideas for captions. These were done pretty quickly though, so I might make another set of captions for them later, or reuse them in a story. They go together very well, I think.

Anyway, I just wanted to have something to post. I've been writing a lot recently, and I've got some other stuff started, but not quite completed yet.

I do have a 7 caption set about Laura Krauff ready though, so I'll post that sometime this week, probably Wednesday. It'll be my first non-TG caption using magic.

Please enjoy, caps after the break.

- B-Rex







4 comments:

  1. This one really spoke to me, since I'm a critic by trade. As a breed, we deserve everything we get :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the ending hope there is six months of battries in that vibrator.
    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wise sculptor would use the sort of nuclear "battery" that powers a pacemaker....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this type of caption, awesome work, these are really good

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...