Monday, April 28, 2014

Strapped In

Here's little Age-Regression cap for a very stormy Monday. I always like when the protagonist keeps digging herself in a deeper hole, through her bad behavior and laziness, so this pretty much wrote itself. I hope you all like it. :-)


Anyway, on the ebook front I'm very close to finishing my new bimbofication gameshow story; just the epilogue is left, pretty much. Hopefully I'll have it up tomorrow.

Meisa has already told me his preferences for a gift cap, but I still need to hear back from Vedrina and Dr. Psycho, the other contest winners. Let me know, and I'll get to work on your caps.

- B-Rex

8 comments:

  1. I love you ageplay works. Have you done any stories about them?
    Dieael

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As it happens, I have a short diaper scene in my new ebook, which should be up on Amazon later today, and I've published a ageplay-themed ebook a few months ago called Paddled!, which can also be found on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EW78TKU

      But I've also posted a free spanking story on the sister blog, Humbled Harlots: http://humbledharlots.blogspot.com/2013/06/free-story-marking.html and another, incomplete, ageplay tale: http://humbledharlots.blogspot.com/2014/02/free-fiction-friday-tabbys-age-play.html

      I hope that helps :-)

      - B-Rex

      Delete
  2. Such a dastardly step mom. Would definitely dig seeing more of this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I did have a passing idea for a possible sequel... I might try making it, since there is some interest.

      - B-Rex

      Delete
    2. If the idea is already brewing, then I'd definitely say go for it in the near future!

      Delete
  3. great fun would love a part two maybe the elementary school well be as far as she gets

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fun, thanks, age play is such fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Oh, sorry, I couldn't drop off your normal clothes - something came up."

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...