Saturday, October 25, 2014

Pampered Princesses

Happy Saturday, everyone! Thanks to everyone who commented on Vedrina's guest captions; feedback like that is always helpful and appreciated.

Today you all get a two-parter caption. This was going to be just one part, but as usual, I kept writing and soon had well over a 1,000 words. Practically a short story all on its own! :-)





Had a bit of fright this week; gmail, and blogger basically died, and for a few hours there I thought google had totally delected my B-Rex account. I couldn't log on to this blog, see my email, or do much of anything for a day or so. (And then I got hit with a bit of food-poisoning too, because I haven't been sick enough these past two months, apparently. Ugh.)

Anyway, everything seems to be working now, thankfully. So hopefully it was all just a one-time problem, and I'll never have another fright like that again. :-)

- B-Rex

2 comments:

  1. Hilarious and fun! And there's no telling what or how much they may suddenly be willing to "pay" after that second CD finally arrives...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be willing to pay, Meisa, or simply find that they have already paid, and paid, and paid....

      The second photo has been one of my all-time favorites for a long time, and has been captioned by me at least once.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...