Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Big Enough

Happy Humpday, everybody!

Sorry about not posting these past few days; I've finished a new cap, but just can't find a picture that fits. I've wasted a good two days looking around imagefap and my own picture collections. At this point, I think I'm just going to rewrite the cap to fit another picture. (You'd think I'd learn by now to have the picture before I write the caption....)

Anyway, instead, I've got a new mind-control-themed caption for you all. A few people have been asking me to write more of these sort of caps since my Labor Day caption, Bobbi's Lesson. I've been reading a lot of MC caps on tumblr lately, so these are sort of on my mind right now anyway.

(Also, I suddenly seem to be getting a lot of comments on Tabby's Age-Play Holiday. Has someone linked to it recently? I don't usually get comments on old posts.)


I did leave a lot of the details very vague, but I think it works pretty well without explaining exactly how she came to be in this situation. Please let me know if you think it works or not, and if you want to see more mind control caps like this. Thanks! :-)

- B-Rex

5 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm, I KNEW that "max them out" or words to that effect would be the punchline of this caption. Which is not to say that I was in any way bored or disappointed.
    It's sort of like watching a production of a Shakespeare play. You know what's going to happen, you may even have long sections of the dialogue memorized, but it's the way it is done that brings you to the new season.
    And this one gets a (ahem) standing ovation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The story definitely works well B-Rex, no need to worry about that. These latest MC/puppet captions including Hijacked and Bobbi's Lesson have been very enjoyable to read. You do an excellent job of building them along and pushing all the key humiliation points.

    ReplyDelete
  3. all that to suck a cock I wonder what she well do for anal?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it does work very well like Meisa says and I do enjoy mind-control caps. Like the build up, the changes she has gone through and still has to, her wanting and a very good picture to go with it, the caption fitting it perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. About tabbys ageplay holiday. Haven't seen it linked anywhere recently, but have only just read it. Is there any chance of more soon?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...