Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Racking Up 2

Happy Humpday, everybody! It took me a bit longer than I expected to get this cap finished, but I've got several more pics picked out, and a very good idea where this little series will be heading, at least for the next several captions. I think you'll all enjoy it.


Also, for those interested, I've posted full links to my new ebook, OFFICE BOUND, over at the sister site, Humbled Harlots.

I've decided to give up on adding any future stories to Kobo.com, it just isn't worth the hassle anymore. They've denied this newest story, for some reason, and it takes ages to get anything posted there anyway, so I'm done with them. Sorry if that is an inconvenience to anybody, I know some people do buy my books there. I won't be deleting my account, or removing my ebooks that are already for sale there, just not adding anymore from now on.

- B-Rex

8 comments:

  1. "...it can't be worse than this outfit!"

    Famous last (but I suspect not actually last) words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Im really enjoying this story. Cant wait to see what the dress is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh come on, please don't make this blog all TG like every other caption blog out there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is only the 5th caption involving TG that I've posted this year, and we're five months in. That is hardly "all TG" by any measure. If you truly feel that there is a dearth of non-TG caption blogs out there, feel free to start your own, as I did.

      - B-Rex

      Delete
    2. Oh, yes, please do! I never get enough non-TG and non-FD captions, myself.
      http://dr-psychos-transformations.tumblr.com/

      Delete
  4. Oh, this story feels like it's going to be really well suited for fun cliffhangers. :D Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There might be a few more cliffhangers in store, we'll just have to see.... ;-)

      - B-Rex

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...