Monday, July 27, 2015

Joining The Club

I promised to post 5 superhero-themed captions if I got 10 contributors in my new caption contest. Instead of waiting until we reach that number, however, I've decided to start posting the caps a bit early. I'm going to try and post a new cap for every two contributors.

I've had 4 different people send me their contest submissions so far, so I technically owe at least 2 captions already. Today's is the first one, using a lovely new morph from HDean, from the Benfan's Toybox yahoo group. (I shaded her light-blue; she's pure white in the original morph)

I hope you all enjoy this first introduction to my bizarre personal superhero universe, centered around the elite C.O.H.O.R.T. superhero team and their exploits in Cleavage City. I could easily write a book about them, and very well might, but for now I'll have to slide into the world. I've got tons more of these superheros dreamed up, though I might use some old DC and Marvel characters in my some of these upcoming captions as well.


Anyway, let me know what you all think of my little caption here, and please, don't forget to send me your submissions for the caption contest. You've got only until this Friday, the 31st, to get them to me, so don't delay! The more contributors I get, the more of these caps I'll post, too! :-)

A huge thanks to everyone who has already sent me their caps, as well. I've very much enjoyed reading them, and can't wait to see what else people come up with.

- B-Rex

2 comments:

  1. Wasn't expecting it to go in that direction, very nice from HDean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh, light-blue fur, instead of dark-blue fur like Nightcrawler and Beast, eh?
    The contrast between the furry skin and the Doc's blonde hair, blue eyes and red lips reminds me of some Medieval depictions of the Queen of Sheba: http://file2.answcdn.com/answ-cld/image/upload/w_760,c_fill,g_faces:center,q_60/v1401101687/kyn4kiilhzkxwkg6tblz.jpg

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...