Wednesday, June 22, 2016

NWO: ARSE'n Around

Happy Humpday, everybody! Give your local camel a back rub, it's hot out there.

Anyway, today's cap is a sequel to yesterday's, and actually written first, as I said in the last post. I spent way too long morphing the image around, but I'm happy with how it all turned out. Hopefully you all will be too.


A few quick things; several functions on this blog appear to be broken, to me at least. The 'reactions' section under each post has been blank for the last week or so, and the usual list of recommended posts under each post has also disappeared.

Can any of you see the recommended posts? Or see any 'reactions'? Please let me know in the comments below, thanks.

If everyone would also please click one of the reactions to this post, just so I can see if they are working at all, that would be very helpful. I'm hoping the issue is just on my end, and I need to update my browser or something.

- B-Rex

4 comments:

  1. Yes, I can see four NWO posts and "Present 6" recommended. I was able to post my opinion of the current post, and I see that as of 22:07 PDT one other person has registered a reaction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i can see the recommended posts and a tick is showing. i have had the same on my own blog sometime reactions show sometimes not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still see no reactions, and no recommended at all. Hmm... I'm not sure why it isn't working on my end. Glad to hear it is working for at least some of you, though.

    - B-Rex

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see the Reaction counts and the Recommended Posts with small preview thumbnails without any issues. Most of the recommended posts for this one are also NWO, as expected.

    Although I don't have interests in anal play, and anal excretions in particular, NWO easily remains my favorite of your series. Even these. I love the events and living situations you're able to create in this world. For this case, I liked the Iplug interface, Whorebux, and the ARSE number/scanner implementation being added to the ever-growing NWO universe. And even though the anal pictures don't interest me per se, great job with all the names and numbers. Especially all the photoshop setup on Part 2.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...