Sunday, July 29, 2018

News: Health Issues

Hello everyone, sorry about the lack of updates, I'll try to get something finished soon. I've come down with the worst case of poison ivy I've ever had, all up and down my legs. No idea why; I haven't done yard work since I hurt my back two weeks ago.

Anyway, I'm going to get steroid shots tomorrow morning to try to get the rash under control. Haven't been able to get much work down with all the itching. Thought it would clear up sooner than this, but it just keeps getting worse. Never knew poison ivy could cause blisters; it's not pretty.

What little work I've been able to do has been rewriting some old caps for the new collection ebook. If the shots tomorrow have an effect, I'll work on getting some new caps finished finally. I have a lot of stuff people have requested and just haven't been able to focus on.

Sorry once again, these hiatuses are annoying me as well,

- B-Rex

2 comments:

  1. That's really unfortunate. I ran across this just skimming information about it now:

    "The rash usually peaks about a week after exposure and lasts 5 to 12 days. In rare cases, it can last a month or more."

    Poison-ivy oil can soak into clothing and lie waiting for a long time if it's not properly washed out. If you don't know where the rash came from, make sure everything you wear going forward has been washed very recently. If it's just getting worse and worse, it could be there's something you don't realize has residue that you're exposing your legs to again and again.

    I'm always looking forward to new stuff, but be careful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...